Re: Introducing Dragon Knight!

For those who are not there yet.
joer130 wrote:
Casters can easily kill them.  

You are wrong.
Blackogre wrote:

Cmon, casters can easily kill any class. ):

and you are most certainly wrong.

Casters are the most squishiest class In the game, even my cleric with a mace can kill them. In fact, DK's are casters worst nightmare If you know how to use one properly. You're already judging a class that you've played around with for about 10 minutes and assumed they can get get owned by any caster. gg thread /end rant
Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Nuxley wrote:
joer130 wrote:

You are wrong.
Blackogre wrote:

Cmon, casters can easily kill any class. ):

and you are most certainly wrong.

Casters are the most squishiest class In the game, even my cleric with a mace can kill them. In fact, DK's are casters worst nightmare If you know how to use one properly. You're already judging a class that you've played around with for about 10 minutes and assumed they can get get owned by any caster. gg thread /end rant  

I respect your ethos, so please share your insight on how to play DK. I'm guessing that you mean that reflect makes casters think twice about hitting a DK?

Also just wanted to point out that the experience restraint applies to everybody, you included, though.

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:26 pm
You know, since DK's magic skills don't require a Pike to use, they can also use a Shield when approaching or defending. Swap to a Pike against squishier enemies once close enough for finishing burst damage, etc.

Downside is that you can close distance with your rush skill or reflect.

zylro

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:02 pm
in 10v10 my dk wrecks casters even without the mundance/silence, since when i use ambush it doesn't work for some reason even under hidden drake mode, using a shield + mace, with drakes power hitting 30k then spamming the aoes, with a little range even fithey try to run it's great to chase them down

ohai

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:26 am
level 70 ;; . not gonna happen. looks like a nice powerful class tho @-@

Blackogre

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:50 pm

joer130 wrote:

Hello Eternal Guardians!

The recent updates to Eden Eternal gave us the 4th Tier in the Defense Class Branch, Dragon Knight.

I know that most people are excited to try this new class; however, not all of us are level 70 to experience this new update.

With no further delay, I give you Dragon Knight Class Highlight!

Dragon Knight Class Highlight Skills and General Gameplay

Review:

General Thoughts:

Dragon Knight seems exciting to play. It is very versatile with M-DPS, P-DPS or Tank playing style to choose from. Since I main magic, I went ahead and choose the M-DPS playing style. This saves me money with my existing glyphs, trophies and accessories. Spears/Pike are cool looking.

Positives:
Dragon Knight uses parry for defense. It has a certificate that recovers HP for every successful parry.

The DPS capabilities of DK is very promising. With +7 Blue Spear, I can hit around 11~15k Damage without using Sadness Ring.
Again, DK is very versatile class and can be anything you want Tank/DPS/Magic.
DK has a new immobilization skill called "Silence/Mundane."
Reverse Scale can nullify the damage for 1.5 second.

Negatives:
Parry only works on Physical Damage.
Blue/Yellow Spears are durability suckers because of Parry. This will make your spear break in 10~30 minutes play time.
Mundane/Silence Status is only 3 seconds long.
There are no Spear merchants yet. Sad

Overall Impression:
Dragon Knight is a tank/DPS/Magic in one. Parry-Healing is very promising. I am hoping for parry-able magic attacks. Overall, a really nice addition to the Eden Eternal Class Roster.

More Videos at:
joerFilipinas on Youtube

Like, Comment and Subscribe!  

So, what you think to be better? M-dmg build or P-dmg?

Can you tell pros and cons, for both pvp and pve?

hyperpolice1

Rank 0
hyperpolice1
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:51 am

Dragon Knight Pike

Orange Pike
There Is a Orange Pike For The Def Pike Dragon Spear U can Get It From Silver Needle Fame Shop Need 25k Fame For it and u need 1804 Gold To Buy. I Currently Working on it But may take me till i can make 6000 gold to get the mates i need to get fame. curently i have 17k fame with silver needle and it grows 1k per day lol so i let u know if pike is buyable at this point.

TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Problem is, the orange pike from silver needle sucks. It has an attack PENALTY when it's effect goes off.

joer13

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:34 pm
Still no pike merchant T3T