Azarru

Rank 0
Azarru
PostedNov 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Thankful

Thankfulness
Im thankful for all of the stupid people, for without them life would not be as entertaining. Cool
Advertisement

dnolan

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 5:53 pm
I am thankful for all the little things in life that make me smile everyday.

CaelieSalazin

Rank 0
CaelieSalazin
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:02 pm
I am Thankful for Friends, and for the life that I have be graciously given.

kastrum

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:43 pm
I am thankful for my wife and children, and for the health and strength to live each day with them. I am also thankful that I can play Crystal Saga on my Macbook Pro laptop because it is a browser game, and that wife has no problem with me playing this game. Very Happy

kurara_08

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:26 am

Thankful

full of love
I'm Thankful for everysingle seconds that I have , thankful for my mom who gave birth to me , and of course, thankful for the god for giving all of that to me.

jawanzaro

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:44 am

Thankfulness?

Well to be thankful is to trick the mind that living is real and it has a point other then to die and be happy about the things that really don't matter in the end, cept for helping the fellow race of course. So on that note, I'd be thankful to the doctors that help keep people alive, such as people with cancerous tumors like my friend. Meagen's mom, and even my mom with her heart problems. I want to thank the public servants that actually pull their weight and keep doing what they love. Like those passionate firefighters and those law abiding cops. I'm thankful for everyday that I live cause I almost died two times in my live not even being an adult yet. I'm thankful that my family isn't completely broken apart like some are. I'm thankful that people try to help those broken homes, and take kids away form abusive parents, it would make them strong tho, but they are kids...I'm thankful to a public school system that corrupts kids more then it helps them. I'm thankful, I can waste my time playing games for false happiness, because with out games, I'd prolly be another depressed kid lost in the world and not safe behind a computer. I'm really thankful for those poor people that help other poor people or people that just was poor once and still remember their roots, those people are the things in this world I'm most thankful for, and they are my role models. I'm also thankful to this contest, just giving away some online currency to see what people are most thankful of, hopefully I can see some good in some of these gamers, and not just bland response at a chance to get some free stuff. :l O I'm also thankful for a crappy life that will make me stronger in the end.

harima96

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 5:29 am
I am thankful to the people around me , without them I am not exist in this world

Stonedki11er

Rank 0
Stonedki11er
PostedNov 25, 2012 5:50 am
the earth and power for my pc lol

adavis1979

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:03 pm
I am Thankful for Friends

Spectra8

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 4:48 am
I'm thankful for computers and the Internet, without which I wouldn't be posting this today. I'm thankful for all these people out there, who work all day long to make the videogames we play.