babybluelas

Rank 2
babybluelas
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:09 pm
I am thankful for my friends, for my family, both those that are in my day to day life, and those that I interact with online. Regardless of which game I am playing here at AGE, I know that I can always find some enjoyment to take my mind off of things. I am thankful for the chance to spend time with my friends and family, and thankful for the chance to think of all the things that I am thankful for.

Advertisement

Morcaint

Rank 0
Morcaint
PostedNov 22, 2012 2:44 pm
I am thankful for my family ,my friend , generally for everything in my life , and of course Internet ( I Can play Aeria Crystal Saga ) Razz Razz

<a></a>

deathdenis213

Rank 0
deathdenis213
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:57 pm
The simple answer to such a big question(what are we thankful for) would be every thing.

People may wish for the perfect life where illness or poverty or hardship don't exist. i believe it is because we know these things we appreciate what blessing we have.

I am thankful to have been born in a family which believed in god and followed him. The longer i live the more i learn to appreciate the blessings which i might not have noticed until it is to late to get back. I am thankful to have been blessed with great people as friends and family of which i learned from and can blindly trust. I am thankful that we been blessed with religion as to guide us and show us the correct path.

I am thankful that i know the reason of my existence and i know who to ask if i need help where no man can help or enrich when all are poor or protect when all are weak or heal when all are ill or forgive when all I do is sin.

Shinizumi

Rank 0
Shinizumi
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:20 am

Thankful

I am thankful to everything that I have now.

Tokikichan

Rank 0
Tokikichan
Some winter wonderland in MN United States
PostedNov 23, 2012 2:16 am
I am thankful for every moment i have been alive.
Thankful for the past, & of course thankful that i have a future!
Thankful for the soldiers who have/are serving for our country.
Thankful for friends and family.
Thankful for making mistakes & learning from them.
& most of all...
Thankful that my stomach is full from all the food i ate this thanksgiving!

ducvo99

Rank 2
ducvo99
PostedNov 23, 2012 11:31 pm
I am thankful for my friends and family. They are there with me every moment of my life and support me on everything I do. They are the best that had happened to me.
I am also thankful for the community and the managers of Aeria Games Entertainment(AGE) for providing the most entertaining games and give us all the fun there is in our lives. Providing in-game events, prizes, and much more. So keep it up AGE, and hope there's more fun in the future.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:25 am

Being Thankful :)

So many things~

I'm thankful for...

• My parents, cause they do everything in there best power to make life better through tough situations
  • My family for which they bring joy and annoyance xD
  • My friends because they are there for whenever I'm <3
  • Aeria staff for bringing out the best games and being awesome ;D
  • And life. While it may have it ups and downs, I still gotta enjoy it ^^!

yosuapirera

Rank 0
yosuapirera
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:17 am

I'm Thankful

I'm Thankful for my God He gives me His spirit to do everything without Him I'm nothing. I'm thankful for my life my family. They always make me hape sometime make me sad. I'm thankful for happiness and sadness and for everything what I have.

neosalam

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:34 am

I am thankful for event

thank you Aeria
I am thankful for Aeria for they releasing DK Online which ive been waiting for a long time..again, thanks Aeria

Xominic

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:39 am

What I'm thankful for

I'm thankful for the chance to win Aeria Points, because you guys are awesome!~