13thcevar

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:12 am

Thanksgiving

Im thankful for my family for letting me play CS. Lol, also everybody i met in-game who have been awesome enough to help total strangers and make the game more fun than ever.
Advertisement

lhiadanny

Rank 0
lhiadanny
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:14 am

i am thankfull for...

\(o.o)/
...for all the good things that happened this year and for my always getting bigger family, for no matter the why, we always here for each others, but most of all, im thankfull for all the hard challenges that i have been across, surpassed or not, for those were the ones that helped me grow as a person.

MuteGoose

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:14 am

What I Am Thankful For...

I am thankful for the smiles and laughter of my children, the happy memories of my own childhood, the safety within the community where I live but most of all I am thankful for the raised heart birthmark on the head of my daughter, the kiss of love from her twin because being able to feel this shows she survived a turbulent post natal period and is still with us today, charming everyone with her contagious laugh and her smile that dreams are made of.

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:29 am

I'm thankful for..
Smile My friends who make each full of fun and laughter, and make playing the games so much better. Also thankful for being made a GS, which I'm proud of and glad for the opportunity.

PuddlesGA

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:06 am
What I am thankful for, I am thankful that I have a wonderful family. That no one is sick or injured, thankful that I have a means to provide jobs to people in my community. There simply are so many things to be thankful for in my life, that I cannot really pick and chose one or two things.

I am basically most thankful that there is kindness in the world, and the new people I've met on this game too.

Meh, I suck at this crap =X It's gushy and mushy and! I really don't know what in the heck to put down.

I'm thankful Aeria has been around for so long too, lol To bad some of the games I played here are gone though =/

Good luck to everyone!

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:20 am
I am thankful for my family,friends and "Random Acts of Giving" event Smile

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

Chandral

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:38 am

What I am thankful for...

I am thankful each day that I find myself above dirt and sucking air. It allows me a chance to maybe, just maybe be of help to someone else. I also am thankful for all the wonderful people that have been in my life. Both those that are still here and those who have gone on to their rewards. I have found that there are so many things to truely be thankful for that these isn't enough paper in the world to write them all down on Very Happy

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:05 am
Thankful for the opportunity given to play such a great game like Crystal Saga, as well as family and friends.

mccool_2012

Rank 0
mccool_2012
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:18 am
I am thankful for being able to spend this holiday with my family, not only keeping my job, but being promoted, the new friends I have made this year(both in and out of game). I am thankful that after 36 years, I am still kickin' life's ***, and not letting the little stresses punctuate my existance.

chibineijie

Rank 0
chibineijie
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:28 am

chibi is thankul!!!

I'm thankful for having eyes to see, ears to listen, mouth to eat/talk, legs to walk and hands to play CS!

I'm thankful for being in Phoenix guild (server 3).. It was fun knowing you guys in phoenix! Lots of fun and laughter! XDDD