GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:29 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Dec 01, 2012 7:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out]Random Acts of Giving

FREE STUFF!

Hey Aeria Players!

It's time to celebrate the change of season with the Ignite's Fall Harvest Event! What better way to celebrate than by nestling into your gaming chair with your favorite treat! Absorb the warmth of the soft colorful glow of your favorite Aeria Game on your monitor and take part!

We've come a long way on Ignite and we appreciate everyone who has taken part in our events! To show you our appreciation, we are giving you the Random Acts of Giving Ignite sponsored event

1. Make a post here on "What you are thankful for"  

Starts: Now
Ends: November 28th, 2012 @ 5pm PST (GMT-8 )

5 Random Winners will win one of the following

Prizes
Ignite AP code good for:
- 2 will win 100 AP
- 2 will win 500 AP
- 1 will win 1000 AP

• All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:04 pm
I am thankful for my family, as they are the ones who stick with me through everything, thick and thin, whatever it may be they are here for me, i love them with all my heart! I am also thankful for each day that i am here, another day of life. Each day is gift not a given right. There is so much else that im thankful for but im not gonna write an essay xD. Those are the two most top things i am thankful for. Smile

Gankmeplease

Rank 0
Gankmeplease
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:53 pm
I am thankful for my life, that god has given me the chance to prove myself to him, and I am certain that I will accomplish his mission for me. Also, I'm also thanking him for guiding me each and everyday. All the challenges and obstacle for my life I thank him for helping me in the rocky road that I've been through. Smile Good vibes.

Rath.ivy

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:01 pm
The things I thank for the most is everything and anyone whom make me the day I'm now.

ppdhernandez

Rank 0
ppdhernandez
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:12 pm
I am thankful for the lessons i have learned from my past, for the breath of life i received today to enjoy with family and friends, and thankful for what the futures holds for me because if i dont learning something new today im not growing at all.

blackcat1124

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:39 pm

im very thankful for all what happend and i have done for my life and to god.. it made me grow to a mature man...

lordraven14

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Thankful
I am thankful for everyday that is given to me, to impart knowledge to people extend a helping hand to the needy.

I am thankful for every breath I take.

I am thankful to you for being part of my day.

Lastly, I am thankful to myself for being the man I am now.

Very Happy

<a></a>

jmvllrco

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:55 pm
I'm Thankful for everything...

I'm thankful for the staff of Aeria games for doing their best to make everything possible and being professional in every way.

thanks guys!!!

stawid

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 1:04 am

thankful

im thankful for my family and friends who have supported me.

snipermarj

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:05 am

reason why im thankful.. it is not sad.. pls positive coment

before i say why im thankul.. plss dont pity on me sorry if the grammar is wrong or incorrect.. okay lets start no.1 reason for me to be thankful is the God gave me a chance to live.. bec. im a cancer patient im now undergoing chemotheraphy for i think 6 months or 7 i almot forgot.. the the reason im so thankul.. very thankul to God.. and guys ill tank this opportunity to SAY THANK YOU.. bec. of this game/site PPL, i almost forgot all the pain.. im not saying goodbye.. im just thankful i found you.. GOODLUCK to others wish you the best.. Godspeed..