mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:18 pm

World Boss Lag

its getting ridiculous
Hi guys,

In the last few days I have started to lag badly on the first World Boss. I am talking 30 second to 2 minute lag - takes that long to load up a fight, and then that long again t ostart. I cant cast spells.

I have been sucking it up because the other two WBs werent an issue....until now.

I know its not my net since the rest of the game is fine both before and after the WB, just in the chamber I can hardly do anything. Typing, casting, loading, everything is lagged out.

Please fix it!
Advertisement

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:04 pm
i can't see that there is anything for them to fix, I have a really bad computer and even I don't lag that bad. I won't tell you to go out and buy a new computer, because I hate when people tell me that, but maybe stay away from the bosses? cuz it's nothing on their end, it's just you have a really bad comp.

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:11 am
Ahh I love special answers from special people. Are you telling me my 2gig memory card quad core I7 2.9ghz computer with 8 gigs of ram on ADSL2+ cant handle it? Its been handling it just fine until the last week?

Since the rest of the game works fine, and its not the loading i have issues with, its even chatting in WB, I can safely say its a problem on their end.

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:23 am
mudgee_01 wrote:
Ahh I love special answers from special people. Are you telling me my 2gig memory card quad core I7 2.9ghz computer with 8 gigs of ram on ADSL2+ cant handle it? Its been handling it just fine until the last week?

Since the rest of the game works fine, and its not the loading i have issues with, its even chatting in WB, I can safely say its a problem on their end.  

your comp is almost as bad as mine, a bit better than mine though. i can think of no other reason why you are lagging worse than I am. if it was on their end then it would affect everybody

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:30 am
As bad? lol? The 2gig was my video card not memory card. Its got top of the range specs, so I cant see how you think its a "bad" computer. You dont make any sense.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:12 am
mudgee_01 wrote:
As bad? lol? The 2gig was my video card not memory card. Its got top of the range specs, so I cant see how you think its a "bad" computer. You dont make any sense.  

Possible it's a laggy internet connection? Not sure just throwing out ideas there, from what you have previously stated.

mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 1:02 pm
I also covered the net, its fine

DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:31 pm
I've played on World of Warcraft for many years, with alot worse computer than I have now.
Trust me it is not the computer or internet.
WoW handles hundreds of players online in a single battleground at one time.
The reason for the lag is purely to do with the owner of the game and the system they use.
Remember this is a FREE game, they are not going to use top of the range game making software.

mandy_sarah14

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:31 am

hi

i also get the lag during WB...just during WB...even my chats were so delayed..but after WB its all fine ...sometimes i dont get the lag...ive noticed that when WB participants went up to 200+ i get the lag -.-..restarting the game, pc and internet did nothing ..its the game :/.so sometimes i dont really do WB cause it sucks ...