aaronreuling

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 4:06 pm
i tried to do it, but when i open the site and at the end my user id poste, then the link doesnt work

We're sorry, but this offer is not currently available (code:4116k-4033)
Advertisement

IxRisor

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 4:09 pm
We need more video offers

greywolf67

Rank 0
greywolf67
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Offers

I Live in New Zealand, and was not sure if these would apply to us in NZ.

drakewolf1

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 7:32 pm

idk

no
nah thats how i used to get my AP but i had to get a new computer from watching a single VIDEO! it put a trojan on my computer after it asked me to take a survey so if you ask me i wouldnt o any of the offers simple fact cause it used to be 4-7ap a vid now u guys took it down to 1 per vid which is ridiciculous to watch a 2:39 video for 1 ap idk about doing all dat guys just stick to the game almost everything lvl 101 people have you can buy with gold or upgrade yourself with HS and GOLD so i mean not that hard to be awesome at this game 96 sorce all gear +14 LC player for life thnx

SMoKeRz4o8

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:19 pm

feed back from GNuTxTuNG

offers/trials
its very reasonable to me and yes people its safe and dont worry about the charge but you got to keep in mind when to cancel when the time come. take one step at a time to be on a safe zone when it come to signing up on trial keeping track on one of a time trial before doing the next. as far as i can see i did many offers especially trial and never once i been charge for any fee to whatever service i sign up on. a matter of fact if i recall correctly i received back my money that was use on trial but never did i received virus or any problem that came from doing offers. paying good money for AP(aeria points) may seem like you not getting enough AP to spend on items related to your game but spending good money on offers like trial for less amount of cash but received a huge amount of AP that can be at your advantage. atleast check it out and find more info on how does it work and compare it to your normal daily spending on AP from cash and see the different on spending a little amount of cash to test out a trial product and earn a huge amount of AP.

RazorDragon82

Rank 0
RazorDragon82
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:53 pm
I just don't trust these sites. I don't mind answering a survey, but there's times where it gets really ridiculous. And there's others where you could spend a half hour answering preliminary questions only to find out you don't qualify for the rest of the survey and henceforth, get absolutely nothing out of it.

The only AP offer that I really liked and felt was a good deal was a Discover credit card offer, which I still use to this day. But the others asking for email and credit card info and look like shady, non-descript sites, yeah, I just don't trust those with a ten foot pole. AP, after all, is still just a virtual currency. It's not worth risking your machine or personal information being sabotaged by these sites.

bullfighter007

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:56 pm

link fail

this link does,t work

vze14xenm

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:26 am
that link is dead. offer is unavailable.

castervoid

Rank 0
castervoid
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:03 am
marksteele wrote:
the netflix free trial offers are worth it, don't even need a credit card just a paypal acc, I've been milking those for years now. ^.^  

i wish i knew that a while ago

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:18 am
oh btw super you might wanna look into getting different partners. I've noticed the offers are giving less and less AP over time.

(IE it used to be netflix gave 1.5kAP+ now your lucky to find one for 700AP)