pinkpolkadots

Rank 0
pinkpolkadots
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:46 am
a lot of the offers do not work. Ive tried maybe over 10 of them and just gave up cus i havent gotten more than 5 ap from any of the offers besides some of the working videos. Dont think i plan on ever doing any more offers
Advertisement

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:56 am
I've done a few of these to get the odd AP here and there, but I mostly buy mine. Most of the offers are just too much hassle and not my idea of "free". That's not just an Aeria thing though; I've seen it on other sites where there are "free" offers. I don't mind doing the videos as they are safe, but they don't pay much at all. The ones where you have to buy something, no way am I doing those. Defeats the point of free. LOL The surveys never seem to pay out and take way too much time. And anything asking for a mobile phone number is out for me. Not only would I not give it if I had one, but I'm probably one of the few people in the US that doesn't have a mobile phone. XD

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:25 am
I remember some times when I did exactly what it said and I never got any AP... and this involved clicking through literally dozens of pages to get to the end. It was... ack.

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:50 am
Well, I just did as many as I had patience for this morning and got 123 AP. Most were just a couple AP here and there for videos, but signing up for the Dilbert newsletter (and I'm sure a load of spam) netted me 101 AP. Hey, that's what the junk folder is for, right? XD

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:54 am
Can't edit on this forum... Correction, more AP still coming in from videos I suppose. lol I'm up to 134 now... That wasn't too bad, if I remember to do it while I have other things to occupy me. Watching an 8 minute commercial on its own is a nuh uh. Razz

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 12:22 pm
it's not that we don't know which ones are secure, it's that there isn't enough of them, especially the free ones. Good idea, wrong way to go about it. a better idea would be to get more secure offers.

anything that asks for your phone number, anything that asks for your address, you are just asking to be scammed.

arenka

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 12:38 pm

using offers in return for ap rewards

the use of the offers and the hassles they present
Hi,
My name is Karen and my id is arenka. I don't do many of the ap reward promotions because they are too long and glitched, and you actually never get a reward, even after you have spent 20+ minutes doing the surveys. I have not personally been hacked, but change my password after using the ap reward offers, because so many friends in game tell me that they have lost their accounts because of hackers. This offer is another example of why I don't spend my time fulfilling them because the copy and paste, and other directions reuire too much work for a non-computer geek, that I am. I actully would participate in the blockbuster reward program to get the ap, but it is difficult, and problematic.

Thanks, I hope I helped by sharing my opinions.

karensplaceinwch@yahoo.com

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: Random Secure AP Offers

(Name Changed by Request)
Sorry to say, i clicked on the two blue US ones, they both gave me "error" and a number which cant i remember Smile Hope this helped

hiyahaibye

GETeMyO

Rank 0
GETeMyO
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:06 pm
I love this idea but I would need new company offers as I have already done most these offers through Trialpay for other games.

SteminSemen

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:36 pm
not a big fan of the offers have tried a few and some seem legit. most though you end up paying more then you would pay for actual ap. i will keep trying them though.