Coldplayero

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:46 pm

AP Offers

Where are my coins? Nobody knows. (GPASUYF)
I did like 4 offers and never got any AP coins, the first one I paid with my cellphone, I even submitted ticket but nothing happened, not even a reply email. I tried again with 3 free offers in total after that issue but still never got any AP. Maybe because I never put my ID at the end of the URL but... I just read this, that instruction is not displayed on aeria offers page, so I would call it a scam of time or something like that.
Also, I'm user from another country, and I think they should add offers for people all around the globe because thats usually where users can not buy AP, not always USA or Germany.
Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:08 pm
Superman0X wrote:

What I am trying to determine is this. If we can identify and advertise the popular, good quality offers, is this something that would help make this a better experience for all?  

Yes most certainly Smile
I'll put in my 2 cents and say that going to -> Supersonic ads and clicking videos has never come up with a virus, but rather a nice small income of AP. Total payout for all the videos has ranged from 9 -> 40.

Glarmeh

Rank 0
Glarmeh
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:12 pm
I stopped doing the offers after the video offers become rarer.
Free is completely a lie with these offers. We need to spend money to get more than 50+ AP with the exception of 90% virus filled downloads.

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Glarmeh wrote:
I stopped doing the offers after the video offers become rarer.
Free is completely a lie with these offers. We need to spend money to get more than 50+ AP with the exception of 90% virus filled downloads.  
there are lots more video offers than there used to be Confused

chicano_amor

Rank 1
chicano_amor
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:43 pm
i have mad alot of ap from offers, 1 out of 7 will pay out, the downloads nun of them payout, i year ago i made a post with 30+ surveys that did and dident pay out

IxRisor

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:46 pm
we should have more video offers because these are simple and they dont take that much time. they maybe slow but if safe and i would like to see more video offers

cuang123

Rank 0
cuang123
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:58 pm
Some decent offers for people outside the US would be appreciated, like some of us from the Philippines, I noticed some offers require me to actually input my phone number in order to complete it, I would really not like to put my mobile number on random sites, video offers are the only thing that I actually do but I see less if not none of them.

Yeah.. Whatever

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:58 pm
I have tried them in the past but ended up just getting a ton of Spam phone calls emails and junk mail and 80% of the things never paid any AP so I stoped waisting my time. For Ex if you do the question forms it keeps poping up 100 more windows for you to complete more forms and never completes the one you started. Spent and hour or more once tring to get it to work then gave up.

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:08 pm

sry but i have thsi one

We're sorry, but this offer is not currently available (code:4116k-4033)

Tickeds To Report ps i know my eng sucks ! but with some fantasy ;)

xPesmerga

Rank 0
xPesmerga
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:19 pm
Code:
We're sorry, that offer is currently unavailable (code: 8ffj3)

i wish we could have this kind of service available/offer here in brazil