Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:15 am
I'm thankful for friendship,family and my results in exams.

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like
Advertisement

wavyboyday

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:52 am
I'm so thankful for my best friends..my family that offer me some possibilities for study and cos they trust in me..i'm so far to my family..overmore i'm thankful to be what I am..cos in this world there is so much superficiality.. but it is not a thing of mine Smile thank u also aeria cause this game i rising up Very Happy

ranxora

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 8:19 am

Thankful

im thankful for friends and family and im thank you for this event <3 Aeria #1

zuhaib23

Rank 1
PostedNov 22, 2012 8:23 am

Im thankful for

I am thankful for all the events and free stuff that that is been givin out to players. I am also thankful for aeria saving other games so they dont have to shut down the game because of little people playing. i am thankful for all of aeria games worker who are working hard. i am thankful for my family friends, and everything that is good.

poeluk

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 8:52 am

thankfull

thankfull
i'm thankfull to the makers of Soldier Front because they have make a awesome game!!
thanks for that!!

and i'm going to play this game for alot of years!!

grzz poeluk

luckyethan10

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:02 am

Thanks Turkey Giving

Thanksgiving I'm thankful for God always being by my side and for giving me all the riches in life which are my amazing family and friends. and also i thankful for the people who walked into your life making it better, but also be thankful for the freedom to walk away from the people who don't. and

I am very thankful for the people in the service who protecting our country.

Happy Thanks Giving guys Very Happy

wanted_101

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:34 am

Thankful

I'm thankful for all the fun events we have had in SoldierFront and I'm thankful for my family and friends for sticking with me this past year.

Yous faithfully

aboodmagic

Rank 0
aboodmagic
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:01 am

I'm thankful for :D !

"What you are thankful for"

I'm thankful for God and how im at good health right now !! Then my parents, they are the best support in my life then my best friends for sure <3<3 !!

I adore u guys for your hard working for us Wink

I have alot to be thankful for , beside , these are my best positive for me ..;D !

zxasqw155

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:48 am
I am thankful for life, friends, family,basketball, and all of the Soldier Front community. Oh and last but not least God! Very Happy

mafiajshow

Rank 0
mafiajshow
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:14 am
I am so thankful for the little beautiful girl I get to called my own! I don't know where to be without her! I am also thankful for my family and friends, they all mean so much to me. I love you all guys!<3