GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:30 pm   Last edited by GM_Hadouken on Dec 14, 2012 5:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Ignite] Random Acts of Giving (Ended)

Free stuff! Yay!

Hey Aeria Players!

It's time to celebrate the change of season with the Ignite's Fall Harvest Event! What better way to celebrate than by nestling into your gaming chair with your favorite treat! Absorb the warmth of the soft colorful glow of your favorite Aeria Game on your monitor and take part!

We've come a long way on Ignite and we appreciate everyone who has taken part in our events! To show you our appreciation, we are giving you the Random Acts of Giving Ignite sponsored event

1. Make a post here on "What you are thankful for"  

Starts: Now
Ends: November 28th, 2012 @ 5pm PST (GMT-8 )

5 Random Winners will win one of the following

Prizes
Ignite AP code good for:
- 2 will win 100 AP
- 2 will win 500 AP
- 1 will win 1000 AP

• All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

3kgt

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:49 pm
I'm thankful for life. Because without life, there would be nothing else to be thankful for!

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:54 pm
I am thankful for life, family, friends, school, sports, video games, and anime.

Bamdur

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:59 pm
I too, am thankful for life. As well as Soldier front because soldier front is my life. Just kidding. I am thankful for all the nice staff here at aeria games!

gillybert8

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:04 pm

What I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for the limitless possibilities of who I may become, and the many paths in which I may walk in order fulfill my dreams. Thank you for the veterans who made this all possible. Much Love.

nerdpro62

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:20 pm
i'm thankful for my best friends

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:04 pm
I am thankful for various things that life has to offer. My friends, family, as well as all the accommodations given to me that make life so much more enjoyable.

In addition, I am thankful for a game like Soldier Front. It is a place where I can truly just take a break from the real world and just hang out with some of my friends! I'm able to enjoy a fun game while being completely relaxed.

I have a lot to be thankful for, however, these are some of the very important aspects of my life.

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:07 pm
i am most thankful for my family, and everything i have, because some people are poor and dont have a house. i am thankful to have a family that cares about me . i am thankful for all my friends that help me get through my struggles. i am also thankful for my girlfriend <3

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:43 pm
I am thankful for my awesome friends and family that support me all the way. I am also thankful and fortunate that I always have food on my table

crnroxsouth

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:51 pm
"What you are thankful for"

Well Really Simple. MY Mother & Father, they are the biggest support in my life, now i am 18, currently work on my own, and im really thankful.