Rank 5
trainer772
PostedNov 22, 2012 1:27 pm
New anticheat, woooooooo.

Advertisement

WaIvis

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:00 pm
There are pretty much things to be thankful for.

As for the transfer from IJJI to AeriaGames, I'm very thankful that the games where I paid for were transferred to AeriaGames. GunZ and Alliance of Valiant arms (and Soldier Front, didn't play). Because of this transfer, I arrived here at AeriaGames, and I also am very thankful for the welcomes I have received and all the assistance concerning the merge. Great community, great staff.

Apart from that, there are multiple more things I'm thankful of. Especially in AVA. A great solution to what seems to be the end of a public hacking era. Many events hosted, prizes paid out within a week (faster than real life!). I have nothing to complain (yet), just to thank.

And many personal thanks, but I'll leave these out Wink

SW1911Hunter

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Re: [Ignite] Random Acts of Giving

Free stuff! Yay!
I am very thankful for your perfect support!
First I had problems with new Anti-hack-shield but than I send a message to you and you gave me a solution, which really helped Smile
I am very thankful, that u banned all the hackers and made hacking impossible, now I can play AVA without Hackers and I got this wonderful, perfect feeling of undisturbed playing back Smile
Thanks a lot, AVA is the best FPS, I have ever plaied

nekrofiili

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:14 pm
Thankful for new anti-cheat and Making euro events.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:30 pm
I'm thankful for the new anticheat... even tho it disconnects a lot but who cares.

jakenali17

Rank 0
jakenali17
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:14 pm
Im thankful for the new anti cheat, Stopped 95% of all hackers and made the game some what enjoyable again, and that all of the Gamesages and Masters are all kind .Also im thankful for the fact that me and my family are making it through some ruff times. My grandpa is dieing of Liver and Lung cancer , but we are making it through. Finally though , i am thankful for this game, It has gotten me through some things surprisingly , I've played this game since it first came out in ijji CBT , i was like the 20th person to register and it's quite interesting to have seen it grow, have it's crash and now its rising again now that its in Aeria. Love you all, have a wonderful Thanksgiving <3 c:

coolperzon

Rank 0
coolperzon
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:59 pm
I'm thankful for the good job Aeria has done with the new Anti-Cheat, with the good job they've done so far with A.V.A., (keep that content coming Very Happy) and I'm thankful for the Thanksgiving events. I'm thankful for the root beer (A&W ftw) I'm drinking right now, the fuzzy hat I'm wearing, the roof over my head, and the food on my table. I'm thankful for the $20 dollar bill I found (score!) while going to the store to buy more root beer, and the AMD that I won like 2 months ago from the pre-release capsule. Thanks so much Aeria for the great job so far. I would continue saying how much I'm thankful, but unfortunately, my root beer can has run dry. D:

blackchinese3

Rank 1
blackchinese3
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:22 pm
I am definitely grateful for all the things you guys (All the Aeria team) has done to make this community better. I think you guys work your butt off to make this game enjoyable and we don't give you guys enough credit. I've feel that coming in the forums and reading what you guys have to offer and bring to the table every month is just fantastic. I appreciate everything single thing you guys do, seriously.

Moving on, I just want to thank my family for taking care of me during 15 long years. Never giving up on me. We've had some tough times during the past 2 month with the lost of my brother but we keep our heads up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !

<a>funny gifs</a>

borizh13

Rank 0
borizh13
PostedNov 22, 2012 8:15 pm
I am thankful all the hackers being banned; haven't seen one since the update!
Aeria is headed in the right direction.

xenome_id

Rank 0
xenome_id
PostedNov 23, 2012 7:15 am
To be honest , My skills aren't that good at thankful writing but I'll give it a shot.
Mainly I wanna thanks to Aeria for keeping AVA alive even though they had some problems here and there but ,eh you know were all humans who can understand they're trying their best to keep us entertained playing AVA. Not to mention thanks for adding a new Anti-Cheat!
This whole thing means a lot to our whole community. I believe people look now from other perspective at Aeria and they understand with some patience everything can be done.
Thanks for the helpful events you are holding these days!
I believe its only the start and Aeria will add much more entertaining stuffs to. AVA.
With that said I wanna thank to all GM's who are doing everything very well by helping us , the players to play the game in a better way.
I hope I haven't bored that much you pepz and forgive me if I have some wrong spelled grammar or so.
Anyway I wish all the best to all of you and hopefully see ya in game.

~ Latrix