XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:23 am
Desnt seem to say it has to be AVA related so I will go with what I am really thankfull for:

I am thankfull for having my fiancee, for her not giving up after so much horrible that has happened in her life, for her loving and for her fighting with her mental problem and her heart which seems to be finally getting better

I am thankfull to have my XiaoJyun for whom this account was dedicated to

as for AVA and aeria/redduck, I am thankfull for the new anticheat and finally be able to somewhat enjoy the game, i will be even more thankfull once the DC issues are fixed and once we get some new content, hopefully we can finally have a more even playing field with permanent armours and pistols that hopefully have acceptable maintenance cost that is cheap enough to let you use a few pieces all the time, while still having some money gain at the end of the day

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!
Advertisement

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:18 am
I'm thankful for "Random Acts of Giving" event xD

.AnapShock

Rank 4
.AnapShock
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:27 am
I am thankfull that Aeria hasn't banned my new main yet, due to the many reports I gain.
I hope they keep up that good spirit, and won't bann another legit account of mine.

Raz0rY

Rank 0
Raz0rY
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:40 am
I am thankful for all the GM's and people who keeps on working on this game to keep this game competitive and fun for everybody. People should realise how hard Aeriagames is working and trying to create top quality.

Thank you.

ketan_bawa

Rank 0
ketan_bawa
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:50 am
I am thankful for the new Anti cheat and really good events in which i can earn more euros

thank you Aeria games and their GM for being active

nodavilp

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:06 am
I am thankful for XIGNCODE3and this cool event.

over and out.

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:11 am
Thankfull to the GM s who are putting hard work here, thankfull for AVA anticheat, thankfull for my health and my family.

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:13 am
I am thankful for being able to live how i live.

Ecologue

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:27 am

What i am thankful for

I am thankful for all the efforts that Aeria makes into this game to try to make it as clean and as fun as possible. I am also thankful to the majority of this community that seems aware of it and are understanding towards the sometimes painful situations this game gets into.

I1992I

Rank 3
I1992I
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:33 pm
As many players, I am very thankfull for the new Anti Cheat in A.V.A. The game is now more fun to play
the massive eurohackers ban wave! the capsule shop is now restored again thanks to this!
the awesome events: earning euro in AVA is hard, these events make it up for that
The 'ask us anything' thread: thank u GM's for taking your time to listen to the community and answering the most important questions in/about this game
The In-Game recording system: very thankfull for that, it works better than I had ever expected and is very easy. Reporting hackers with evidence and gameplay can now be recorded with FPS lag Smile
the little tournements in the game where u have a chance at winning some AP
and these kind of AP events

A big thank you to the whole Aeria Team. Very Happy

ign: Retardian & lIKIl