GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:18 pm   Last edited by GM_Hadouken on Dec 14, 2012 6:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Ignite] Random Acts of Giving (Ended)

Free stuff! Yay!

Hey Aeria Players!

It's time to celebrate the change of season with the Ignite's Fall Harvest Event! What better way to celebrate than by nestling into your gaming chair with your favorite treat! Absorb the warmth of the soft colorful glow of your favorite Aeria Game on your monitor and take part!

We've come a long way on Ignite and we appreciate everyone who has taken part in our events! To show you our appreciation, we are giving you the Random Acts of Giving Ignite sponsored event

1. Make a post here on "What you are thankful for"  

Starts: Now
Ends: November 28th, 2012 @ 5pm PST (GMT-8 )

5 Random Winners will win one of the following

Prizes
Ignite AP code good for:
- 2 will win 100 AP
- 2 will win 500 AP
- 1 will win 1000 AP

• All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:23 pm
= Reserved =

Gonna participate for sure! Smile

Ocaryx

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:26 pm
Im thankfull for the awesome anticheat and for the content incoming Surprised

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:56 pm
I'm thankful for the AP Loot Wheel exists and I'm also thankful for the new Anti-Cheat which is not allowing Hackers to log-in A.V.A.!

P.S.: Sorry for the 1st Reply saying "Reserved", I completely forgot we can't edit our own replies on an Official Announcement.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:06 pm
I am thankful for XIGNCODE3 and the fact that it made Alliance of Valiant Arms safe and fair.

I think we all take the change that XIGNCODE made for granted and forget how the situation was before.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

bendd21

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:34 pm
You guys are anazing and we all should thanks tou .. Amazing jov although somw delay but nailed it withthe xigncode3 and im sure the next update will be as epic as the ac .. So thanks ! I really appreciate it

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Tamaion

Rank 1
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:50 pm
Aeria Ignite,

Last time a lot of players said awefull things about Ignite,
But actually you guys are doing a great Job!
So thanks for the party events with 10.000 rewards!
Thank you to get rid if those hackers (made AVA just way better again)
And really thank you for the awesome ping i got in the games Razz (it's nearly always 1 lol)

So keep up the great work you're doing Smile

THANKS

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:53 pm
I'm thankful for my clan at a.v.a. I made many lovely memories playing clan wars or public and being on TS with my clan mates and friends.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:38 pm

What I am thankful for....

I am very thankful for the effort you have put forth to ban all the hackers that for one stage in this game's life became ruled by the hackers.

There were many hackers, they just completely ruined every player's experience, they constantly spammed the capsule shop with multiple wins, they even caused the shuttig down of the shop for several occasions.

When Aeria put their new anti cheat; Xigncode3, in action it did its job to its 110% capacity.
Xigncode blocked all the hackers from continuing to hack in this game.
I am thankful for Aeria's work, in banning all the Euro and Exp hackers, since they made everything hard for us.

Now that Aeria has cleansed the game of hackers and cheaters, now I can confidently run to my nearest game store and buy AP cards to redeem, without the fear of spending ap for no reason because hackers are getting things without paying real money for them.

I am thankful for your Teams Aeria
They deserve a great award for doing their jobs and keeping Aeria 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Thanks Aeria For Everything.

I CAUGHT BR BODIES ABOUT A WEEK AGO, L2P

tsunamiwavess

Rank 2
tsunamiwavess
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:49 pm
Trying to write how thankful I am doesn't even express how much I really am?
I'm thankful for the GMs trying to work as hard as possible to inform the community. Im thankful for just changing this community not only on forums but also towards the game. I'm thankful for most simply Aeria. I couldn't be more thankful on how they've approached trying to make game this game not great but an amazing expierence. Most important is how thankful I am for this aeria community. I hope nothing but the best for you guys. Happy ThanksGiving!

Posted By Aeria Mobile