antiam

Rank 0
antiam
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:57 pm
Im thankfull to Memphis and All Gm's And Gs's Who Works Hard and make us Enjoy With Wolfteam And Other Games <3
Advertisement

Steven78101112

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: [Ignite] Random Acts of Giving

Free stuff! Yay!
All I want to be thankful for is for all the poor children living in third world country to have a home, a family, and live a happy life. God bless them.

Ericrodriguez10

Rank 1
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:41 pm
I'm thankful for Aeria Games doing a good job with the community, for my family , and for all the PM's GM's GS's.

solomon8lewa

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:45 pm

hope i win
i am thankful for family,area games,and ap

1HiTRock

Rank 0
1HiTRock
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:21 am

Re: [Ignite] Random Acts of Giving

Free stuff! Yay!
Hey Aeria! Very Happy
Its my first time posting here xD Firstly, I am thankful about all the blessings I have. My life, food and shelter. I am thankful to my Family because they are the one who always help me when I have problems. I am thankful to my friends whom I can lean on. I am thankful cause I have good grades and I am studying. Mostly, Iam thankful to Aeria and all of the GM's and staff because you give us fun in playing games. I am thankful because I meet alot of friends here in Wolfteam and you made wonderful games (Im addicted xD) Thanks Smile) Happy Thanks Giving. More power Aeria ^^ (P.S. Iam thankful to my computer and internet so I can play games xD)

J2ight

Rank 0
J2ight
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:55 am
I am thankful that I had a family, friends, and I thank God that we had at that time protected from the war, so many dead loving people that I knew and I still have it and my family managed to survive this, I hope this it should never come to that we see his family or friends on the floor and could not do anything.

I am grateful that my Famiele still alive Smile

PS: I'm from Austria and have the translated via Google Chrome xD
I really can not english well Smile

You do not have to believe me that this is true here because I have not done that because 1000AP but because wolf team because the game was really beautiful in itself and that hatt Communication Smile

sami_dawit15

Rank 0
sami_dawit15
PostedNov 23, 2012 2:03 pm
I am really thankfull for my family and friends. And even thou we don't have thanks giving here in scandinavia, I am still thankfull that all the families in the US are together and happy that day.

sephirothsevil

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 7:45 pm

"What you are thankful for"

I am thankful for the familes thats have eachother
i am happy for everyone that got to see there family and sad for those who diden't get a chance to and hope that everyone had a great thanksgiving. i hope that everyone in wolfteam will join me on merking for that 720min lol Smile

viktorkolev

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:37 am

Im thankful for all new in wolfeam since 2012 . For golden jacpot box only 12.500 GOLD no AP
im thankfull for 5000 gold lotary where i get nice weapons,tatoos and scraches. Im thankfull for the newest EVENTs , Where i get nice weapons , gold, and wolfcoins only if i play. THIS IS AWSOME AERIA thanks

junglehawk

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Random Acts of Giving

I'm thankful for all the events
I'm thankful for all the playtime events in which we get good stuff. I'm thankful for gold forge , gold jackpot box and 1st time Gold VIP. I'm also thankful for my Family and Friends. Wink