nykstukas1

Rank 2
nykstukas1
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:02 pm
I'm thankful for Aeriagames, that they created ap items for my enemy, to make my game more interesting Very Happy
Advertisement

Pianistastic1

Rank 0
Pianistastic1
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:19 pm

I"m thankful for...

There are many things for which I am thankful. However, regarding who or what i am thankful to for these things- i do not know with any amount certainty. That being said...

1. I am thankful, and abundantly so, for the ideas of Pythagoras which have been foundations of math and music since their inception. Certainly, somebody else probably would've discovered the things that he did, had he not- but it detracts little from its significance.

2. I am thankful for being a self-aware being as opposed to whatever the alternative would be.

3. I am thankful for all of the activists out there in the world. They're working hard to right ignorance's ill-desired manifestations- not necessarily because they have the time, but because they have the passion.

4. I am thankful for the ability to experience the state of gratitude which, as some studies have shown, is the state accompanied by the most happiness.

5. I am thankful for numbered lists!

Peace be with you!

ghostcannon

GameSage: Wolf Team
ghostcannon
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:33 pm
I am thankful for the friendships of those friends that I have met so far in Aeria Games. You know who you are, so Thank you!

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

symptomz2035

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Random acts of giving i win!

What im thankful for
I AM THANKFUL FOR BEING BORN TY TY TY

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:50 pm
Im thankful for being HWID banned from WolfTeam.Now i can live my life because im not addicted to it anymore.

maxpotato

Rank 0
Im thankfull for the aps this events will give and the weapons i will buy whit it. i play wolf team 1 year ago and i would like to win that because i never had ap and at least 200 will be gracefull for me. thank you i hope i would win and IM THANKFULL FOR AERIA GAMES!

the_mask500

GameSage: Wolf Team
the_mask500
I am thankful for my familyand friends who supports me from good and bad. I will always love them!

maxpotato

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: [Ignite] Random Acts of Giving

Free stuff! Yay!
YEA IM THANKFULL FOR THIS I HOPE I WOULD WIN BECAUSE I NEVER HAD AP AND I WOULD BE THANKFULL OF WINING IT!!!!
LONG LIFE TO AERIA GAMES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:56 pm
I am thankful for aeria telling all the AVA staff to pack their bags up and leave. You fired the guys we love and so far ya have lost alot of money for this. GG.

Pianistastic1

Rank 0
Pianistastic1
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:10 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
I am thankful for aeria telling all the AVA staff to pack their bags up and leave. You fired the guys we love and so far ya have lost alot of money for this. GG.  

Gratitude is one of those things that probably shouldn't be dissolved in sarcasm. Certainly, things are the way they are - they could be better, they could be worse. You're focusing only on how things could be better. Sure you are - that's instantly apparent and draws our attention. But if you think about, for even but a moment, how things could be worse- maybe the sarcasm would relent and gratitude might truly take shape.