There are many things for which I am thankful. However, regarding who or what i am thankful to for these things- i do not know with any amount certainty. That being said...
1. I am thankful, and abundantly so, for the ideas of Pythagoras which have been foundations of math and music since their inception. Certainly, somebody else probably would've discovered the things that he did, had he not- but it detracts little from its significance.
2. I am thankful for being a self-aware being as opposed to whatever the alternative would be.
3. I am thankful for all of the activists out there in the world. They're working hard to right ignorance's ill-desired manifestations- not necessarily because they have the time, but because they have the passion.
4. I am thankful for the ability to experience the state of gratitude which, as some studies have shown, is the state accompanied by the most happiness.
5. I am thankful for numbered lists!
Peace be with you!