aster11111

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:16 pm
So many things... The basics, of course, which so many people in the world don't have: fully tummy, warm clothes, dry house. Also, God, family, friends. Good health. Good (and fun) Job. Freedom. Go many things!
Advertisement

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:39 pm
I am thankful for Al Golden, who in spite of unforeseen and difficult circumstances, has shown his true grit and leadership. i am also thank full of Facebook because if it wasn't Facebook maybe i would of never played this game DK online

thank u for making DK online game

Elanif

Rank 0
Elanif
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Why I am Thankful.

I am thankful for Aeria Games for providing a new game, DK Online, which shows enough promise to get me to convert back to an AGE games fan. I've been slowly losing my patience with Shaiya, due to the ever-more difficult endgame processes being implemented (directly & indirectly.) I gave it a concerted effort to pay-to-play Shaiya (and if I were to add up how much AP I purchased over the last year, I could probably afford a real nice Motorcycle.)

But anyways, the specific thing I'm thankful for is a new game DK Online that seems to be based on player feedback, as well as player participation to guide and drive the game logistics. Free-to-play is something I'm very much more interested in now, since I got tired of Shaiya's policy of requiring you to purchased AP items to participate in the endgame features; not to mention the obscene level gap between Lv55+ and Lv80, and the Lv80's tendency to invade the (one and) only grinding area to farm low-lvi pvp kills, which just prevented anyone who isn't Lv70 from ever reaching Lv70.

These aspects of Shaiya really discouraged me and have ultimately led me to try out DK Online in the hopes that it will replace my favorite Aeria Game.

I'm especially thankful for the great job the Developers have done so far with the Closed Beta in terms of ensuring a balanced class system and a bug-free playing experience. I've not often seen a Dev Team respond to problems as swiftly and effectively as the DK Online Beta Team has done during Closed Beta, and I'm looking forward to Open Beta.

I don't know whether or not this is the best place to do this, but having been so impressed with the Closed Beta DK Online, I would like to offer up any of my services for testing new implementations, or training to become a GS for Open Beta. I plan on immersing myself greatly into this game and I'd feel better if you put me to wok.

So in closing, I suppose I am most grateful and thankful for Aeria Games for creating and supporting a game based on what the players want and continue to ask for. DK Online shows great promise and I look forward to flying through it like a jet stream.

`Nif Said.

mattdoratan

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Why I am Thankful

I am thankful that DKO CBT is done. A new era will rise soon.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:56 pm
I'm thankful for my having my awesome met my awesome friends. ♥

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:07 am
I'm thankful for the new awesome games that are coming out. ♥

<center><div> </div></center>

d3athang3l2003

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:22 am

for DKO

thankful
Im thankful for DKO for giving me a chance to be a beta tester haha first timer and it was really fun. lookin forward to open beta =)

albert_sacay925

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:25 am
I am thankful for my family

AltusAlexander

Rank 0
AltusAlexander
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:57 am
Puberty.

suzyb56

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:44 am

Grateful for.....

Well i am grateful for the best thing that ever happened for women, contraception.

Smile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us