gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:56 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Dec 04, 2012 6:55 pm. Edited 4 times in total

[Ignite] Random Acts of Giving

Upate! Congrats to the winners

Hey Aeria Players!

It's time to celebrate the change of season with the Ignite's Fall Harvest Event! What better way to celebrate than by nestling into your gaming chair with your favorite treat! Absorb the warmth of the soft colorful glow of your favorite Aeria Game on your monitor and take part!

We've come a long way on Ignite and we appreciate everyone who has taken part in our events! To show you our appreciation, we are giving you the Random Acts of Giving Ignite sponsored event

**Update** WINNERS:

100AP:
jurabrdan
iv5d

500AP:
M_Suolaniemi
PrincessKiss2

1000AP:
etsxxx

Congrats to the winners~!

========================================================

1. Make a post here on "What you are thankful for"  

Starts: Now
Ends: November 28th, 2012 @ 5pm PST (GMT-8 )

5 Random Winners will win one of the following

Prizes
Ignite AP code good for:
- 2 will win 100 AP
- 2 will win 500 AP
- 1 will win 1000 AP

• All rules and prizes are subject to change
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • Make sure you're staying within the TERMS OF SERVICE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:58 pm
I am thankful for being given another day to proceed to better things in life.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:00 pm
The post says to post answers here, but the rules say "Any questions feel free to post them here, but all submissions must be via the form" Is that part of the Rules about using the form a misprint? If so, might wanna change it xD

Now for the event *.*

I'm thankful for two things: Being on this GS team, and for all my amazing friends who have stood by me in tough times and supported me when I needed them most.

koragashiii

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:02 pm

If I won a code..

If I were to be so fortunate as to receive one of those lovely codes.. I would be very thankful , so thankful that I wouldn't dare use that power to SLAUGHTER MORE EOS in DK online! MUAHAHAHAAHAHA ahha.. ahhh... eh.. sorry. Maybe I could just maime them? Wink HAPPY THANKS GIVING to anyone and everyone who wins! Yes... even you Eos' Razz

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:08 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
The post says to post answers here, but the rules say "Any questions feel free to post them here, but all submissions must be via the form" Is that part of the Rules about using the form a misprint? If so, might wanna change it xD  

Changed! Razz

I'm thankful for players pointing out my mistake xD ahahah

IMSOHIGHIN09

Rank 0
IMSOHIGHIN09
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:15 pm

What I'm Thankful For

I am most thankful for my husband, Mike. He's the greatest guy ever, thoughtful and giving. I hope he has a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving because he is blessing my Thanksgiving.

Peace

Quulique

Rank 0
Quulique
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:24 pm
I'm thankful for being able to eat delicious food. o9

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:29 pm
I'm thankful for having such wonderful friends. Both online friends and offline. They've been supportive of so many of the choices I've made in life, and if it weren't for them I wouldn't be even half of the lady I was today.

I'm also thankful for being able to meet so many unique people on a daily basis thanks to Aeria Games and the games the host.

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:40 pm
I'm thankful for so much *o*
Mainly, coffee, warm socks fresh from the dryer and all the wonderful people I've gotten to meet :3

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:15 pm
I am thankful for all that my parents did for me. They were always there for me supporting me in any thing that I choose. Without them I honestly do now know where I would possibly be.