Author Message

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
933
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:08 pm
MPure wrote:
Anyway. We let a small guild take our castle today for this very reason, the current system discourages owning a castle.  


Yep, now we get to siege more! YAY!

Advertisement

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
Joined
09 Sep 2012
Posts
315
Location
Budapest Hungary
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:52 pm
hmm but if you win the sieg,then you own the castle and also can't,get other sieg Rolling Eyes

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
933
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:54 pm
RedivivusPopuli wrote:
hmm but if you win the sieg,then you own the castle and also can't,get other sieg Rolling Eyes  



No you don't....You don't have to capture a castle. Even if you win the siege...

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
Joined
24 Sep 2012
Posts
148
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:06 pm
To win a siege, means to capture the castle. However, Requiem's intention is not to win a siege but to solely go there for some PVP actions which was limited when they had a castle. As long as the Guild Leader doesn't imprint on the pillar, they will not become a castle owner again.

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
Joined
17 May 2010
Posts
396
Location
Canada
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:12 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
To win a siege, means to capture the castle. However, Requiem's intention is not to win a siege but to solely go there for some PVP actions which was limited when they had a castle. As long as the Guild Leader doesn't imprint on the pillar, they will not become a castle owner again.  

It also has anti synergy with the political system being restricted to one siege, seeing as how ranks get sorted from BP.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
Joined
11 Jan 2008
Posts
933
Location
Pits of Despair United States
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:24 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
To win a siege, means to capture the castle. However, Requiem's intention is not to win a siege but to solely go there for some PVP actions which was limited when they had a castle. As long as the Guild Leader doesn't imprint on the pillar, they will not become a castle owner again.  



You can't imprint. As proven by Final.


Final signed up for Halland before they had captured Labonia.
This allowed them into the Halland siege even though they had a castle, though they were unable to capture the castle as they already had one. They were still able to participate and have fun.

The system is already in place. Just need to allow the sign up.

boom2523

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2011
Posts
24
Location
Lecheria Venezuela
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:01 pm
I think if others guilds that own a castle cant def or help others guild to atack is not good, if they help they cant conquer thats all, so Free open siege system its better.

If a guild conquer a castle should be great to put a buff benefict to get a castle, and if the guild who conquer the castle had an ally they would get the buff bot lower %

This in an example: if a GUILD get halland, the own castle guild should get 10% more hp and mp and his allies 5% hp and mp, allies needs to get beneficts from alliance, and with that they will help the Guild who took halland to def the castle in every siege

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
Joined
17 May 2010
Posts
396
Location
Canada
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:27 pm
boom2523 wrote:
if they help they cant conquer thats all
 

This is already in place, final registered to 2 sieges at the same time, and weren't able to conquer the second.

It's not being able to participate at all once you claim one that is the issue! Sad

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
Joined
01 Dec 2006
Posts
417
Location
United States
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:19 pm
It would make more sense if all castles were to be defended at like late day Saturday at the same time. It would discourage one guild being a major power, and also not make another guild feel like it has nothing to do. Mixing up the siege times ends up locking people. Where as one solid time like how it is done in korea from what I've been told makes more sense. Maybe different times will work during open beta..... But, depending on the numbers and high end guilds I expect to see more isolation.

Shadow127

Rank 0
Shadow127
Joined
30 Jul 2010
Posts
102
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:08 pm
I'm hoping by OB this won't be an issue the main reason I want to play this game is for the sieges and if we own a castle that means i get pvp just once a week? Hardly seems like a good amount of pvp for me. Please gm's tell me this is just for cb.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: