Snake.Eyes.

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:32 am

:)

DONT WORRY everyone soon tactics will post saying they will not sell the 80 gear as AP

after a couple months there will be mystery box = 1000ap i mean 999ap

10 tokens at .1 %

5 tokens at 5 %

3 tokens at 10 %

1 token at 84.9%

Do Enjoy Very Happy
Advertisement

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:12 am
Anyone still attempting this? Very Happy

80 nub war interested in wasting some time for the lulz.

I tried to kill the blue relic mobs but the alters range attack hurts. >.<

This seem like a bad design flaw in that I need to spend AP to farm to not spend AP. o.o

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

bronzfen

Rank 0
bronzfen
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:06 pm
If drops were tradeable, and if someone buy all drops.. How many days do it took?

<br> <p>A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.</p>

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 18, 2013 12:41 am
bronzfen wrote:
If drops were tradeable, and if someone buy all drops.. How many days do it took?  

Boss spawns every 2h and if it is killed every 2 hours you could get 11 tokens per day (because it takes 15 mins for 2 partys to kill it).That means if you bought every token that dropped and for full set with 1 top you need 600 tokens (i think) it would take you roughly 50-60 days and way too many ops ( noone will sell drop from a boss so hard to kill for 1 op each). Not at all worth it, i tried it but a) noone is selling/farming boss
b) would take too long (by the time i got full set it would be released for ap)
c) you would probably waste too many ops on it and that investment wouldn't pay out because the chances are before you even get 1 piece it will be sold for ap.

I tried it, don't bother with it...

bronzfen

Rank 0
bronzfen
PostedMar 18, 2013 2:05 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
bronzfen wrote:

Boss spawns every 2h and if it is killed every 2 hours you could get 11 tokens per day (because it takes 15 mins for 2 partys to kill it).That means if you bought every token that dropped and for full set with 1 top you need 600 tokens (i think) it would take you roughly 50-60 days and way too many ops ( noone will sell drop from a boss so hard to kill for 1 op each). Not at all worth it, i tried it but a) noone is selling/farming boss
c) you would probably waste too many ops on it and that investment wouldn't pay out because the chances are before you even get 1 piece it will be sold for ap.

I see, so if 80 set come out in ap token will also drop price. And nobody will farm the boss.. rolf!

<br> <p>A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.</p>

filtereyeblind

Rank 2
filtereyeblind
PostedMar 18, 2013 5:54 am
80 helm been on EoM for last 2 months so I'm guessing another 80 peice will be released this month.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:36 am
bronzfen wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
bronzfen wrote:

I see, so if 80 set come out in ap token will also drop price. And nobody will farm the boss.. rolf!  

Well thats usualy the plan, make unfarmable or useless boss that drops something that you need to get 1 piece of gear.If you want the entire set you will need to kill it 600 times alone which is 55 days w/o sleep. Thats how much time you need to spend playing this game to become competitive with someone who buys ap Smile

AGE put thhe boss here just so they could say: hey 80 gear is farmable so theres an alternative to non spenders... Rolling Eyes

Aaria9

Rank 0
Aaria9
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:22 am   Last edited by Aaria9 on Mar 18, 2013 9:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
another thing to note is that it doesnt drop the quest item ALL of the time its not got a 100% drop rate which makes farming it a whole lot more tedious

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:25 am
Aaria9 wrote:
another thing to note is that it doesnt drop the quest time ALL of the time its not got a 100% drop rate which makes farming it a whole lot more tedious  

But hey its ''farmable''

Aaria9

Rank 0
Aaria9
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:29 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
Aaria9 wrote:
another thing to note is that it doesnt drop the quest time ALL of the time its not got a 100% drop rate which makes farming it a whole lot more tedious  

But hey its ''farmable''  

LOLOLOLOL ROTCO Was "Farmable" too. Atleast it was better than this crap.