filtereyeblind

Rank 2
filtereyeblind
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:52 am
minideth wrote:
I thought content of Lapis for us to link into the gears we were building would have been the appropriate farmable content to add. And then some new places to PvP to give the grinders a bit of a break on both sides. Opening up the new dungeon gives us another PvP zone yes but the mobs are so difficult that now not having a strong enough raid became 10x worse. I worry that lots now will simply hold out for the "AP" release instead. The availablity of at least 1/2 the gear in game via quest 76 muffs/79 top was a great addition to the game. Really allowed some that had not felt able to compete in PvP to give it a go. Now we will again have a raid worth of players sitting in AH or finding another game to play. VOTE: make AH a pvp zone!!!! - I for 1 will play in what i have and hope for a raid to be in..and raid to fight against.  

mmmm AH as a pvp zone, I support/ >Smile squishy kills like a waterfall 24/7

Advertisement

Maineiac12

Rank 1
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:44 am
minideth wrote:
Less uber gear.. I miss Squirt <33  

We all miss Squirt. Miss you too Sweet-Pixie but that's my fault for quitting:)
Tron

Hezam

Rank 4
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:13 am
The GMs left us alone with our worries and fear, I don't know when they will put 80 gear on Mall so i can't afford 79 set because after i finished my ROTCO set they released 71+ and 76+ sets And i lost everything.
We need information about release date [ in Item mall ] or a promise that they will not put them on mall for at least 1 Year from now.

fafi_pezzini

Rank 2
fafi_pezzini
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Maineiac12 wrote:
minideth wrote:
Less uber gear.. I miss Squirt <33  

We all miss Squirt. Miss you too Sweet-Pixie but that's my fault for quitting:)
Tron  

Someone misses me Very Happy T_T

Im just being cheesy, Ill return soon my dear. Just kind of waiting for 80 gear to come out.

chickenslayers

Rank 2
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:40 pm
Hezam wrote:
The GMs left us alone with our worries and fear, I don't know when they will put 80 gear on Mall so i can't afford 79 set because after i finished my ROTCO set they released 71+ and 76+ sets And i lost everything.
We need information about release date [ in Item mall ] or a promise that they will not put them on mall for at least 1 Year from now.  

lol ? why you want that even if you farm boss you wont have any piece ( if you always kill it in 3-4 party raid daily) anyway ..so 1 year is nothin comparin the 80 quest. Best thing GMs could do is make Boss count as a kill not as drops still will take some time for set but it s achievable

roopers

Rank 2
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:30 pm
fafi_pezzini wrote:
Someone misses me Very Happy T_T

Im just being cheesy, Ill return soon my dear. Just kind of waiting for 80 gear to come out.  

Not sure if srs, or if just new to game

Which 80 gear? There are two sets, oh and by the time they fully release the better one of the two, we will be grinding to 85 or 90 + going thru the same motions the game has gone through, since its launch, with even more diminishing reoccurring & returning players Smile

avara88

Rank 1
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:11 pm
roopers wrote:

Which 80 gear? There are two sets, oh and by the time they fully release the better one of the two, we will be grinding to 85 or 90 + going thru the same motions the game has gone through, since its launch, with even more diminishing reoccurring & returning players Smile  

It's hard to trust this with the rate they have been releasing new content the past few months. People are afraid 80 gear will be released for AP in the next few months which makes the idea of spending tons of ops making 79 gear seem pretty risky, and since no GMs have said when/if 80 gear will be offered for AP, many people are waiting to see what happens. If GMs would say that 80 gear would definitely not be released for AP anytime soon that would be nice. I don't think we need 80 gear for at least another 6-9 months so if it is not released for AP and the quest isn't changed, everyone will feel free to work on their 79 gear and pvp instead of waiting.

Maineiac12

Rank 1
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:25 pm
avara88 wrote:
roopers wrote:

It's hard to trust this with the rate they have been releasing new content the past few months. People are afraid 80 gear will be released for AP in the next few months which makes the idea of spending tons of ops making 79 gear seem pretty risky, and since no GMs have said when/if 80 gear will be offered for AP, many people are waiting to see what happens. If GMs would say that 80 gear would definitely not be released for AP anytime soon that would be nice. I don't think we need 80 gear for at least another 6-9 months so if it is not released for AP and the quest isn't changed, everyone will feel free to work on their 79 gear and pvp instead of waiting.  

Even if the GM's said that 80 gear would not be out in AP anytime soon would you believe it? I wouldn't not with all the things GM's seem to say that don't seem to occur or do occur when they're not supposed. The game is about money, money for the company not the players and they'll bring in new gear as soon as they think they can make lots of money from doing it.

fafi_pezzini

Rank 2
fafi_pezzini
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:55 pm
Maineiac12 wrote:
avara88 wrote:
roopers wrote:

Even if the GM's said that 80 gear would not be out in AP anytime soon would you believe it? I wouldn't not with all the things GM's seem to say that don't seem to occur or do occur when they're not supposed. The game is about money, money for the company not the players and they'll bring in new gear as soon as they think they can make lots of money from doing it.  

Rolling Eyes I meant 80 gear in ap
Overall, I think that this radical change in game is due to Nexon coming in in case someone hasn't noticed Rolling Eyes (cough cough roopers.) Until those changes are over with Scaling, release of gear, and whatever else they are coming up with, patches etc Im not coming back until the game stabilizes more and its worth playing. I had to wait 1 month to have a ticket done ... that's no fun so ill give it time that's all, and its my opinion....no harm done to anyone......
I hate explaining my self and maybe I should of just send a pm instead of trying to explain my self to forums trolls.

Verni

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:03 am
the 80 quests remind me of the carrot and the donkey....

but alas, the GM's now can over charge AP buyers for them for the next year now Razz

it was similar to ROTCO quests, only this time just 10X harder? hehe now ya'all wanted PVP, hop to it, pvp for 80 gears o.O