watcher876

Rank 0
watcher876
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:19 am
Easy solution for all the grinders who QQ because they can't grind on PVP, high lvl farmers who want to take their time to farm quest items, and the high lvl who say they want PVP instead of just farming grinders. Keep a full raid of PVP and grinders from both factions in the new area 24/7. Or even 2 raids if there are enough people. There will always be somebody to kill. Even insane low drop rates put drops in game and if they are tradeable then they get sold to the people who have all the ops in the world to buy them i.e. the constant AP resellers who buy AP with Ops, buy EOM or 3, Resell items for profits up to 100% in some cases, rinse and repeat. So same people who were ubers in the last 2 ep are uber once again. And the boredom recycles. Then AGE starts selling it all for AP to provide balance, and creates new content. Repeat cycle. Years of fun and QQ depending on who you are in the cycle.
Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:23 am

The production team is pretty much off for the holiday. They should be back on Monday (unless there is an emergency). I do not believe they have yet considered selling 80 Gear, but I will be sure to tell them that players are demanding it.  

Superman's reply on a post regarding the gear for ap, so it will be up for ap at one point like every gear is these days.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1812881

Remember all 70+ gear was also suppose to be questble, but age removed some of it from drop table cause "there was not enough items to sell for ap" with new content.

kostasfm

Rank 0
kostasfm
PostedNov 22, 2012 2:52 am
This game-MMO was for Japan-china ppl not for the rest ppl........ You found it out now[that they are online all day ]????
Ele lv 1 was the same as lv 80 quest .Ele lv 2 was the same.... OI is and was the same way but with less ppl... THAT ' S WHY THIS GAME SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
You need more ppl to kill a boss that is free to ks from other ppl or instant that need a raid ....
You can't farm anything solo or at least duo....only OI and lv5's but now are worthless...
Why bosses should drop ? and pray to get the drop from 20+ppl if you aren't dead from boss or other ppl by the time your raid kill it ?My opinion is that you must get it from quest.... and not by boss drop... and the terrible spawn times....................
At the end ,want to say that isn't funny - disappoint that you see ppl with high ranks and lv 80 to wear lv 51 sonic boots or lv 61- 66 boots ?while they have 70+ gear ....that thing say it all....
As i said at old post if you want to play this game-pvp without spending any ap YOU CAN'T
The only way to play this game is to spend tons of AP just to kill ppl that are 10 or even 20 lvs less than you....

Have fun:)

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:08 am

Re: Why all rush and demand 80 gears faster ?

Kinnie_11_drk wrote:
Come on we just got 76-79 sets. Many did not even get them fully linked yet.

What is the point in asking GMs to lower new Quest Requirements?

You really want 80 items in game so fast? So all linked of 76-79 is a waste and is sold for funny price?

By rushing and demanding lower requirements and stuff for AP you will make it all come into game faster and lose value on all previous gear. Because when 80 pieces get more available price will rocket down as 70 gears did even worse. Then all gonna QQ how much they spend and that it is not worth much now ....and so on....

They did put such high requirements for a reason.  

December is Coming and Christmas too we need Revenue Laughing

psfonix

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:28 am
Make the Quest Bos Kill, not drop. Double or Triple the Kills for the boss and it still takes time to do the quest.

It will benefict PVP for sure iff the quest would be boss kill.

vocaltrance101

Rank 1
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:47 am
This call to increase drop rate is ridiculous. Maybe in 9 months time, but not now.

There is small vocal minority on the forum that keeps pushing GM to do bad things..eh like rush out releases before ready....

We need tickets answered, bugs fixed, economy fixed. Not rushing our 80 gear for the few who shout loud enough on this forum

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:14 am
vocaltrance101 wrote:
This call to increase drop rate is ridiculous. Maybe in 9 months time, but not now.

There is small vocal minority on the forum that keeps pushing GM to do bad things..eh like rush out releases before ready....

We need tickets answered, bugs fixed, economy fixed. Not rushing our 80 gear for the few who shout loud enough on this forum  

Do you even realise what you are saying?

The fact that 80 gear even exists in the game automatically reduces the value of every set below it. On top of that, it also prevents you from even getting that 80 set.

No one told them to release this. In fact, the poll PM's put up was half cocked, and gave no information at all. It simply told us that the correction to OJ quest gear patch was bundled with 6.2. Do we want both patches or neither patches. Given than hundreds of players already HAVE OJ'd Quest gear, everyone unanimously voted to proceed with the OJ fixing patch.

Most of them also said, "As long as 6.2 doesn't release new gear." Well, Ep6.2 Does introduce new gear. In other words, the patch was released against the will of the players.

Also, I pointed out that the release was the CONDITION for a bug fix. In other words, it should be supported by you.

As for GM's rushing things: That's their own fault. We warn them time and time again that doing it right the first time is the way to go. We warned them of the server merger fallout. We have warned them of the bad side effects of every action they took. And we have been right. AGE used to Beta test every new Episode Shaiya got. I haven't seen that happen since 5.1. Maybe they don't trust their players to beta test a new patch anymore? I dunno. I guarantee the Quest being insanely stupidly designed would have been caught if 6.2 was put through a beta. I can Guarantee the Grb Bug (if in fact it is a bug) would have been caught in a beta testing of 6.1

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:21 am
Rekikyo wrote:
AGE used to Beta test every new Episode Shaiya got. I haven't seen that happen since 5.1. Maybe they don't trust their players to beta test a new patch anymore?  

5.2 (KI/PR/VR/lvl70 update) was tested though not technically as a "beta" I guess, the testing also raised a lot of bugs that weren't fixed (and to be fair some that were fixed)

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:28 am
JamesGodden wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
AGE used to Beta test every new Episode Shaiya got. I haven't seen that happen since 5.1. Maybe they don't trust their players to beta test a new patch anymore?  

5.2 was tested though not technically as a "beta" I guess, the testing also raised a lot of bugs that weren't fixed (and to be fair some that were fixed)  

Point being it was peer tested as well as code tested. GS's and player volunteers had a part in it. Furthermore, it gave the broader community a better idea what was in store for the future of the game. Now days, We don't know till 12-24 hours before a patch that we're even getting a patch .... It's a program that never should have been removed.

P.S. I don't recall any bugs in ep 5.1 that needed fixed.... 5.2 had that Kaizerin Double damage BS, and serious lag, but I can't recall any serious bugs .... maybe white imaging, or invisible hands on sins ...

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:44 am
Rekikyo wrote:
P.S. I don't recall any bugs in ep 5.1 that needed fixed.... 5.2 had that Kaizerin Double damage BS, and serious lag, but I can't recall any serious bugs .... maybe white imaging, or invisible hands on sins ...  

Kaizerin wasn't 5.2 Smile

5.1 = skill update (Jun/Jul2010ish), lvlcap still 60 (also extremely good pvp partly due to DF being its shortest ever in end game)
(I call it 5.1 because the next one was 5.2 xD)

5.2 = the increase from 60 to 70 + maps etc (There were a LOT of bugs during testing and post go live, (lots of which were raised during testing but didnt stop them releasing the episode) (Aug2010)

5.3 = QC/QV/70weapons

which would mean ROTCO was 5.4 I guess Surprised

the episodes never seem to be that well "officially numbered", 5.2 and 5.3 were though

Ep5.2 bug thread update http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=7272939#7272939

Ep5.3 teasers http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=7981153#7981153