styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:48 pm
Kinnie_11_drk wrote:
Come on we just got 76-79 sets. Many did not even get them fully linked yet.

What is the point in asking GMs to lower new Quest Requirements?

You really want 80 items in game so fast? So all linked of 76-79 is a waste and is sold for funny price?

By rushing and demanding lower requirements and stuff for AP you will make it all come into game faster and lose value on all previous gear. Because when 80 pieces get more available price will rocket down as 70 gears did even worse. Then all gonna QQ how much they spend and that it is not worth much now ....and so on....

They did put such high requirements for a reason.  

It's the human nature..

@ Rekikyo: according to my math, assuming always full raids (will happen most of the times) and the person attending an average 3 boss kills per day, every day, the best set (560 drops total) would take a bit over 15 years to attain for each player, statistically speaking ofc, so I guess overall we are using same figures

.. ppl argue that mini bosses and mobs also drop quest items, well, droprate so far is so negligible that I believe it wouldn't even take an year from that total.

P.S.: I will want to be there when the first person to get the gear from quest starts making a huge fuzz about it just to find out that the gear isn't rollable!!
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:51 pm
Kinnie_11_drk wrote:
My Point was exactly to those who QQ on forums about making them available for AP already and lowering requirements for quests. Players should be careful what they desire lol

So all spend a bunch again and take some months to finish new gear because tickets take long = lost of resources and again No Good End Game PvP bec ppl sold stuff, clean gear etc.

Then QQ starts about why they lost money because prices went down, why end game pvp is bad...list continue  

No one wants them as AP. At All. they sell the 80 gear for AP, half the end gamers will quit. Alot of us almost quit the last round with 70 AP gear. Back then, we had more friends still playing, so eventually we forgave AGE.

Alot has changed since then. Alot of our friends have quit or moved on, new games have come out, and there is alot less reason for us to forgive.

The posts that talk about 80 AP gear are typically being sarcastic, simply telling people that's what this quest leads to.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:52 pm
styfz wrote:
Kinnie_11_drk wrote:

You really want 80 items in game so fast? So all linked of 76-79 is a waste and is sold for funny price?

By rushing and demanding lower requirements and stuff for AP you will make it all come into game faster and lose value on all previous gear. Because when 80 pieces get more available price will rocket down as 70 gears did even worse. Then all gonna QQ how much they spend and that it is not worth much now ....and so on....

It's the human nature..

@ Rekikyo: according to my math, assuming always full raids (will happen most of the times) and the person attending an average 3 boss kills per day, every day, the best set (560 drops total) would take a bit over 15 years to attain for each player, statistically speaking ofc, so I guess overall we are using same figures

.. ppl argue that mini bosses and mobs also drop quest items, well, droprate so far is so negligible that I believe it wouldn't even take an year from that total.

P.S.: I will want to be there when the first person to get the gear from quest starts making a huge fuzz about it just to find out that the gear isn't rollable!!  

Yeah I was simply calculating a single item Smile You get the picture though lol. Game will be dead before you are even halfway done, or even 1/4 done ....

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:02 pm
This quest is like some sick love child of epic quests with rare drops + token farming but instead of 20/50 drops or 200+ mobs you need 560 drops or a zillion mob kill to get the 560 drops.

Lets hope the rewards are equally lame as the epic quests ones. Wink

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:09 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Anuh12 wrote:
I find funny how everyone want everything now! and 1 month later all the ones who wanted everything quick and fast are the same people saying they are bored cuz they have nothing to do in game. Patience guys and girls is a quality everyone in this community should start trying to practice (my self inclueded >.<) Rolling Eyes  

did you even read my post before posting that?

It's not about getting it now. It's about getting it in a reasonable manner. Atm it'll take 5 years to complete a single quest. Much longer if you arent the big bad Kser or the dominant faction.  

Most of the time I try to read all the post before making an idea and post what i want to say if i have anything to say. Ive been reading almost all your spots at most of the threads in those forums but it gets to a point where it gets boring (not trying to make drama, not QQing or complaining) is goes all interest till sudendly wild wall of text full of maths facts appear and meh Lol. No. this time i did not read your post I just posted after reading what the creator of the post wrote. Wink

chickenslayers

Rank 2
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Re: Why all rush and demand 80 gears faster ?

Kinnie_11_drk wrote:

You serius lol ? use your mind a bit ....think of the number of item you need for whole set of that gear.....think a bit how many drops of that item quest boss gives...and think also about the fact that most of times you in full raid Very Happy

xeffectx

Rank 5
xeffectx
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:39 pm
Kinnie_11_drk wrote:
My Point was exactly to those who QQ on forums about making them available for AP already and lowering requirements for quests. Players should be careful what they desire lol

even if we don't want them via AP they will be sold in EoM's sooner or later

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:49 pm
By the new year January EOM will have 80 pieces that my prediction they will put 78 pants and 77 boots extra on EOM milk what they can then put 80 gear for 300.00 by next summer everyone will have 80 gear if we survive that long

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:59 pm
I thought content of Lapis for us to link into the gears we were building would have been the appropriate farmable content to add. And then some new places to PvP to give the grinders a bit of a break on both sides. Opening up the new dungeon gives us another PvP zone yes but the mobs are so difficult that now not having a strong enough raid became 10x worse. I worry that lots now will simply hold out for the "AP" release instead. The availablity of at least 1/2 the gear in game via quest 76 muffs/79 top was a great addition to the game. Really allowed some that had not felt able to compete in PvP to give it a go. Now we will again have a raid worth of players sitting in AH or finding another game to play. VOTE: make AH a pvp zone!!!! - I for 1 will play in what i have and hope for a raid to be in..and raid to fight against.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:30 pm
xeffectx wrote:
Kinnie_11_drk wrote:

even if we don't want them via AP they will be sold in EoM's sooner or later  

This was my whole idea about asking for the quest drops to be more available. No point having gear available in game at such a low farming rate if you are going to sell it for AP. sounded like just a farce to be able to say that there is 80 farmable gear in game.

After tactics post saying that it was suposed to be a very rare set that people should be proud to own and takes effort to aquire, this makes me think that it wont be sold for AP and actually will be some gear that is rare like goddess was in its first days of release. Ofcourse the 'real' 80 set might possibly be released as AP gear in 6 months time, sounds AGEish.

As for not being able to get one piece, im sure that some people will farm the mobs inside the dungeon and sell the quest drops. Some people have more money than they know what to do with and will buy all the quest drops and get their 80 gear.

As to the gear being non rollable, well that would suck lol, but i think all the other 70+ quest gear is rollable right? so there is no reason to think it would not be.

you are not worthy to see this signature