CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:13 pm   Last edited by CookinDanger on Nov 23, 2012 1:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total
2 new class branches might be added to existing 4. Ranged DPS branch is one of those 2.
Advertisement

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:23 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
2 new class branches will be added to existing 4. Ranged DPS branch is one of those 2.  

If you mean the Doll Master and the Ranger concepts we had info on from before the game's failed first launch, who knows what happened to those concepts after all the rework the game went through. Sure, the concepts exist, but we can't affirm with as mush certainty as you're doing that they will be added unless Cykam confirms it.

While it's possible they are added, I'm personally skeptical about it in face of everything that has happened to the game. This time they've taken to rework the game would be a great time to introduce a new class, and they haven't even hinted at those concepts ever since before the game's original launch in Korea.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:31 pm
whitenuts00 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
2 new class branches will be added to existing 4. Ranged DPS branch is one of those 2.  

If you mean the Doll Master and the Ranger concepts we had info on from before the game's failed first launch, who knows what happened to those concepts after all the rework the game went through. Sure, the concepts exist, but we can't affirm with as mush certainty as you're doing that they will be added unless Cykam confirms it.

While it's possible they are added, I'm personally skeptical about it in face of everything that has happened to the game. This time they've taken to rework the game would be a great time to introduce a new class, and they haven't even hinted at those concepts ever since before the game's original launch in Korea.  

What if...KR version doesn't have it but our does?

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:33 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
whitenuts00 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:

What if...KR version doesn't have it but our does?  

Possible, but highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong, I'd love if they added those classes, but unfortunately there's no evidence to support it. Sad

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:34 pm
Yeah, I really want to see what will Doll Master look like.

zinwei

Rank 0
zinwei
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:22 am
Yes I believe they are aiming to add those classes to the game. The ranger was name the conditioner.Yes there were 3 classes on the board ranger,doll master, bard.While playing the alpha and thai cbt, in the human town there was a doll shop, there was no option to buy anything...if anything I believe it was meant for the doll master. There will be new classes for sure, just one of many ways for mmorpgs to add more content. Adding classes is an easy way to get people to replay through the same zones or re-role a different race to explore old and new content.Plus I can't see the guys who were behind Ragnarok Online only make 4 freaking classes lol..

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedNov 25, 2012 6:37 am
id really prefere to have no ranger class.
just out of experience its the most used class for boting Neutral

Synestia96

Rank 0
Synestia96
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:13 am
zinwei wrote:
Yes I believe they are aiming to add those classes to the game. The ranger was name the conditioner.Yes there were 3 classes on the board ranger,doll master, bard.While playing the alpha and thai cbt, in the human town there was a doll shop, there was no option to buy anything...if anything I believe it was meant for the doll master. There will be new classes for sure, just one of many ways for mmorpgs to add more content. Adding classes is an easy way to get people to replay through the same zones or re-role a different race to explore old and new content.Plus I can't see the guys who were behind Ragnarok Online only make 4 freaking classes lol..  

Sounds good Surprised
Can't wait for more updates! >~<

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:41 am
BlackBerryTea wrote:
id really prefere to have no ranger class.
just out of experience its the most used class for boting Neutral  

Any ranged-dmg dealer or a healer could be good for botting. Removing game's content to prevent botting will just lead to them finding some other way around the system.

Fiorrekun

Rank 0
Fiorrekun
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:28 am
SERE_XO wrote:
I think the thief class may have an option to branch off into a ranged class later on in the game.  

Probable