Author Message

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:51 pm
was gona make s.e.x and the city siggy, but ofc some will take it as an insult (ignore humor) Very Happy

more nice entries coming in, keep them coming! Smile

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP
Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:52 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
was gona make s.e.x and the city siggy, but ofc some will take it as an insult (ignore humor) Very Happy

more nice entries coming in, keep them coming! Smile  


Make a Barbie siggy !!!

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
Joined
13 Jul 2009
Posts
5055
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:31 pm
Okay.................... FINALLY after long long searches i got this.. ><
No more bat stress, I know it is WAY too big but i wanted to post it anyways haha Razz



Thanks so much for helping me anonymous person (NG) ! xD

woohooow my bats Very Happy

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:35 pm
_TheLightBearer wrote:
Okay.................... FINALLY after long long searches i got this.. ><
No more bat stress, I know it is WAY too big but i wanted to post it anyways haha Razz



Thanks so much for helping me anonymous person (NG) ! xD

woohooow my bats Very Happy  



sorry that i couldn't get it to lower kb Razz

/hides

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
Joined
13 Jul 2009
Posts
5055
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:41 pm
ah its totally fine lol Smile this exactly what i pictured it to be ! tnx !
idc if i cant enter haha this is what was stuck in my head =p

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
501
Location
United States
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:00 pm
_TheLightBearer wrote:
ah its totally fine lol Smile this exactly what i pictured it to be ! tnx !
idc if i cant enter haha this is what was stuck in my head =p  


I liked my movie idea for you better Sad

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
Joined
13 Jul 2009
Posts
5055
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:25 am


^ Entry Razz (tytytytytytytytytytytyty)

What was that again verdy :O

Blackzodiak

Rank 0
Blackzodiak
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
104
Location
San Clemente United States
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:11 am


I know the actual File size is a little big but i just got done watching the movie and loves this part. will mess around with it more once PS is done downloading, after all i got 15 days ^_^ lol

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9836
Location
Finland
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:42 am
Ninniachel wrote:

 

140kb (20kb too large)

Blackzodiak wrote:

 

171 kb (51kb too large)

Please get them fixed or I can't put them on voting thread later because of the stupid rules.
Rest seem fine.

Thanks Dani, at least you are using your time at work usefully

Blackzodiak

Rank 0
Blackzodiak
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
104
Location
San Clemente United States
PostedDec 05, 2012 5:49 am
Blackzodiak wrote:


171 kb (51kb too large)

Please get them fixed or I can't put them on voting thread later because of the stupid rules.
Rest seem fine.  



lol i know it is but i had a rough idea an went with it for now and posted as a spot holder theres 15 days left to fix it ^_^ and with all the server crashes just gives me more time to tweek it lol
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: