splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:10 am   Last edited by splasher__ on Nov 23, 2012 4:53 am. Edited 1 time in total

[EVENT]Signature of the month, November

Open, submit your entries!

How it works:
by Pharwynd

• Each Month the OP (me) presents a Theme to which all signature entries must comply with to qualify, Makers/Artists then have 1 month to complete their signatures and post them within the given thread.

• At the End of the Month qualifying entries are then presented in a voting thread, which will remain open for one week. Voters will then cast their votes as replies.

This month's theme is...

Everyone has their favorite movie. This month your task is to make a signature using a movie scene or character (or anything else related to a movie) as render (or just go google type 'a movie' copy paste and win, not prefered). If you don't have a favorite movie just make a signature of any movie you wish! Also, use a quote if possible.
PS: Twilight not allowed.

If movies don't interest you, feel free to use wave-particle duality as your theme. Try to explain what it is, how does it work and what kind of uses it has in reality, in the signature.

How to enter:
Reply to this thread, and use [IMG] Code brackets around your entry's URL and you must also include your main AGE username. Also remember that it's only allowed to be 700w by 200h / 120kb. I don't know how to check it but I think others know how to.

Prize:
1. 1 OP Hammer
2. 1 Lucky Charm

(2 Recreation Runes if you happen to impress me with the alternative theme option)

Winner also gets to create next months Signature of the Month Competition and pick the Theme. If the winner decides not to, this privilage goes to the runner up.

Entry Rules:
• This competition is open to all AGE members
• Entry must be deemed to fit the theme stated in the OP to qualify. Entries that fail to meet the theme will be disqualified and not placed in the Voting Polls.
• Premades and collaboration are not allowed.
• Only 1 entry per person. You are allowed to change/edit your entry/post until the thread is closed for voting.
• It is NOT NECESSARY to include your name on your entry.
• Must not exceed the Forum Regulations for Signatures ( 700w by 200h / 120kb)
• Limited discussion only in the thread, if you wish to extend the discussion please take it to PM, and keep this thread clean for entries.

Basic Ethic Rules
• Adult/nudity/mature contents are strictly prohibited. Please keep to the T.o.S (I don't mind)
• Flaming/bashing/discrimination/promoting hate will not be tolerated. This is a friendly competition.
• Failure to follow these rules will lead to your entry being disqualified and extended action depending on the situation.
• Follow the rules and there will be no problem. Please contact the OP for any further inquiries.

Voting Rules

• You are not allowed to vote for your own entry. This includes using different accounts to cast votes, but you are allowed to vote once for others.
• You are to pick 2 of the signatures posted in the OP of the Voting Thread and rate them 1 or 2 with 1 being Highest Value.  

You have until December 21th to get your entries in
Good luck everyone and have fun!
Advertisement

xeffectx

Rank 5
xeffectx
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:12 am
cough

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:28 am
I like the theme.
There will be no voting cos world ends on dec 21'st QQ

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:34 am
The p.s no twilight allowed made me laugh Very Happy

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:52 pm
I think i will actually be entering this month

Daniela1718

Rank 3
Daniela1718
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Funny xD
I'll post my entry soooon

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:46 pm

My entry...

Main AGE username - ldydrgn

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:35 pm
AWESOME BANNER

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:47 pm   Last edited by alwaysbanned3 on Nov 21, 2012 10:04 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Top Gun

Best movie ever....
I think....

had fun making it... rendering an aircraft carrier is a "female dog"!!!!

lombardoa

Rank 1
lombardoa
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:47 pm
Main forum name: lombardoa
Movie: Wreck It Ralph