Here is a usefull link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbHFQDnl3TM
1. Open up start.
2. typ in "cmd" and press enter
3. Look for default gate way and ipv4 addres, (copie paste it somewhere or write it down)
4. open up a browser
5. typ in the search bar ur default gateway ip
6. login, (username and pass can be found underneath your router or use google to find ur default username and pass)
7. Look for Port Forwarding ( if u can't find google ur "router name + portforwarding")
8. typ in your ipv4 addres where it says Local ip
9. Make sure typ is set on BOTH
10. in the first port-input-bar typ "7700" in the second one typ "7800"
11. Give ur port a comment so u wont forget what its for.
12. press aply and make sure u enabled portforwarding
13. ur done!
How to restart your router
1. Unplug your power cable.
2. wait 10 seconds, count it like this 21 22 23 24....
3. Put the power cable back in ur router
4. ur done!