BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:57 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Well Olliv2 Joined the game late ...b4 dat his team was losing d match...n wen he joined u can see the results xD  

And that is result cause he have all those items...nothing else !! GP farming is something else !! If u have SE char with 3 gold drag tatts in this mode, you win 100 %  

I agree u win ... But only trying to finish the game fast by trying to take flags as fast as possible ??? ..... Dude he was colonel just last week n see today he's Brigadier !! ... Dats ofcrz GP farming he's been doing it for a long tym nw

Advertisement

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:02 pm
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Well Olliv2 Joined the game late ...b4 dat his team was losing d match...n wen he joined u can see the results xD  

And that is result cause he have all those items...nothing else !! GP farming is something else !! If u have SE char with 3 gold drag tatts in this mode, you win 100 %  

I agree u win ... But only trying to finish the game fast by trying to take flags as fast as possible ??? ..... Dude he was colonel just last week n see today he's Brigadier !! ... Dats ofcrz GP farming he's been doing it for a long tym nw  

Yea i know....let him send ticket, and lets see what's gonna happen !!

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:04 pm
xTheHangoverx wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:

Yea i know....let him send ticket, and lets see what's gonna happen !!  

HEHEHE i already sent a ticket abt him Razz

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:04 pm
Did team action respond ??

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:06 pm
xTheHangoverx wrote:
Did team action respond ??  

Not Yet i sent em about 6 hours ago ... lets see wat happens tomorrow Razz

MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:39 pm
the guy is on 20 combo , how is that farming ? GG bro.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:04 pm
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:

The guy set the game at 160 points...He is not trying to finish the game as fast as he can. It looks like a tough game. Sure their team won cause they have nice wolfing items. And he has Hide the flag item. Playing CTF mode is not bannable. What is bannable is that both sides agree not to kill each other and let each other capture the base so they can earn a lot of GP. In this video you see everyone trying to kill each other and a flying hacker. Razz