xXIpainUXx

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:43 am

New Content

So Bad
wow i would just like to say i find this new content to be disrespectful and just low all the money that is made here and we cant even get a creative character its a half put together toon and everyone knows it ....dosent even have its own armor and weps and barely has its own skills further more it dosent even make sense at least the nightshadow was a neat idea even tho its been broken over a year which is also pathetic but at least some thought went into the nightshadow but seriously im disgusted with this patch and a compass with no n/s/e/w lmao and inventory that works less efficient than the last (claps)
Advertisement

27Dragon

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 4:03 am
My favourite part is when they gave Ex-Assassins a Taunt skill, and the Templar class (a tank class) is without a taunt skill until level 70.

The awesome bit is that the skill has no drawbacks; it's a nice single target ability, not an AoE attacking raising taunt that, instead of peeling the random monster off your party member (lol - assuming there's one) you manage to draw every single monster in the room at you with increased attack.

Let's not forget the level 1 gear that has more defence than the level 35-37 armour set that comes with the rogue.

If one thing was changed about this class, I'd have to say that the level 1 armour has got to be nerfed... hard. It's ridiculous to have 500 or so defence at level 1 when all the other classes are struggling to hit 70 physical defence.

xXIpainUXx

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

lol

it simply comes down to the dont care and wanted to do the cheapest and easiest way todo new content and they epic failed to save small amount of money out of there already fat pockets straight disgusts me and they should all be fired not just for this but for ruining this game and stamping it in the dirt over the last 2 years

xXIpainUXx

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:08 pm

and further more

they are more worried about fixing stuff that dosent need to be fixed why fix a already working inventory or change sin armor color to darker? are you clowns really out of ideas? u seriously sleep well at night? try fixing NS or PVP or something u dummies broke yoursleves already if any of you logged ingame for a dang 5 mins a day you would see what the ppl want but no you wont you sit and collect and dont worry about what we need

xXIpainUXx

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

also

the fact this post has 200 views and one comment garuntees me GMs or devs read this and saw there was no way to argue my beyond valid points and wouldnt dare comment here in fear of looking stupid which makes me happy

XxMajoRxX.

Rank 0
XxMajoRxX.
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:13 pm
First they make rogue OP then nerf others so ppl go lvl a rogue then they want all players that made rogue to play the new magical OP char so they only can get more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ this game is just only about the money and not about the ppl....... why make all these changes and dont fix PVP cuz u know pvp in this game is why the most ppl left it....

][-][ (()) ][_ ][_ //-\ ][][ ][))