nubs: yes...no little map at chapel ...
if your friends rogue are invis you cant know where they are ...
In my eyes, the new mini map is both good and bad.
- I love the fact, that I can zoom in and out
- I love the fact, that I can hover over it and see, who is in my radar with actual names presented to me
- I love the fact, that I can see the map in the background, such that I can follow tracks / paths
- I hate the fact, that it doesnt point into the direction you are looking at anymore
- I hate the fact, that I have no orientation because of the missing north sign
- I hate the fact, that the map display within the circle is so bright, that I can no longer see any monsters in my radar, since they have bright grey dots.
- I hate the fact, that I can no longer see where my target monster is, since the target has no dots at all.
- I hate the fact that I can no longer see where my target player in PvE and PvP is, that I can not judge anymore, whether I can buff/debuff the target, without running to him/her.
- I hate the fact, that the minimap is no longer available in places where there is no map at all, this includes: Dungeons, Temples, Personal Dungeons, Raids, etc.
- I hate the fact, that the points mentioned in Contra are so much more than the points mentioned in Pro.