timmy0516

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:04 am

NEED HELP :(

hi! i have a problem after the patch. so after the maintenance has been announced, i decided to log off. and then when i came back i opened EE up and it patched perfectly however, every time i click the "game start" button it just disappears. it doesnt direct me to the page where it asks u username and password. it directs me to NOTHING. so ive tried uninstalling it and installed again, still doesnt work. like the page where it loads literally disappears after i click the "game start" button. please help! im currently lvl 42 and wanna be lvl 43 tonight so bad. thanks in advance.
Advertisement

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:34 am
Have you tried just restarting your computer? I've had this problem where clicking on it did nothing... but after a restart, it started working again.

I have no explanation why.

Sillyteddy15

Rank 0
Sillyteddy15
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:12 am

Same issue

No worries.. ive got the same problem
I am expierencing the same issue, and know of another person who is as well. I have checked my computer throughly, through advnaced steps and steps that Aeria did not inclue to do which ill be sure to make a thread for. I'm sure Aeria will be alerted that this is happening, because surely this is an issue on their side. We just have to sit tight, and wait for Aeria to do something about this horrible problem :L

Please fix this D:<?

crazyzeke

Rank 0
crazyzeke
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:16 am

this worked for me

Alright so I too had this problem earlier, so after trying numerous things on my own I turned to the shoutbox, someone said that turning off your anti-virus will allow the game to load (which mine did) after which I would advise turning it back on. It worked for me, goodluck to you.

EDIT: also my anti-virus did not mess with the game before the patch so maybe the patch added a few anti-virus' to the "messes up the game list"

Sillyteddy15

Rank 0
Sillyteddy15
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:04 am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It worked! Just turn off your virus protection ^^ It should work for you! I hope this info works~ Glad to be back online Eden <3

timmy0516

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:22 am
haha i know Very Happy i just did it, too! thank u guys! Very Happy specially crazyzeke Very Happy