sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Multiple "responses" for topics.

Hello there I was wondering if there could be something new implemented based on the forums where one person posts a successful solution to a problem a question no more replies "insinuating" the same answer given before should be allowed to be post. I've been seeing multiple topics being bumped to the tops by many different users regarding the same answers given when the first user had already answered the question at hand, while a second user comes into the thread and posts into this thread as well "supposedly to get post count up". Hope we can take this possibly into consideration. Thanks~

Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:24 am
Though I agree that repeating information is unnecessary, some people might have additional information to add, which can be useful~

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:45 am
iBambi wrote:
Though I agree that repeating information is unnecessary, some people might have additional information to add, which can be useful~  

Yep I have no problem with people having additional information add, but i've seen topics in some forums where people feel like the need to repeat exactly what the last person just said, which should constitute as spamming.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:58 am
As much as I dislike that as well and expressed it a few times before when feedback was public for GS applications, it is also a kind of a litmus test. Shows who are just trying to do it to make themselves look good as opposed to actually caring if the thread has been answered properly.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 22, 2012 2:27 pm
Oh wait maybe there was something addressed in this thread o.o? Weird that i never saw it anywhere else before.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1813903