MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:35 am

Re: [Guide] Awakened Armor

A guide for helping you to know ahead of time what all you need to awaken your armor.
alcidebava wrote:

Hey, i'm playing on the french server, and i was looking for infos about the awakned armors. Thank for the guide, it was very helpful. however, there is just one thing who seems odd : "40 Dragon Knight Honor Badges" . this is arenas medals from the DK or something else?

Glaedr

*sorry for the mistakes, my english isn't perfect!*  

Yes, you need 40 arena medals from the DK class for this set. ^^

Advertisement

Kinection

Rank 0
Kinection
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:03 am

Typo?

Crafted Cloth Armor: Cast SPD/G-Healing set

Awaken Mighty Blessing Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: G-Healing increases +92
3-Piece Effect: WIS increases +28, MP cost decreases -62 points, and Cast SPD decreases -206

It increases the cast speed, not decreases ._.

ChiMaTsu

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:43 am

Fame Shop Cloth Armor: M-Crit Rate/Cast SPD set Fame?

Hello, anyone out there who can tell me wich Fame i need to creat The Fame Shop Cloth Armor: M-Crit Rate/Cast SPD set (Revival Falling Star Sprite) ?
Because it´s incomplete : "Fame Requirements: 25k fame in ..."
I Hope someone can help me, thx

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:03 am
Arcanum Association and Sage Stone. It's required to get the preawakened version of the armor.

ChiMaTsu

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:43 pm
Of corse, u need arcanumassociation and sage stone, so u can buy the preawakendes version, but is there not a third one?
Because at the Awaken Alternate Supremacy Set u need 25k fame at Nature Seeker and Amber Eye to get the preawakend version AND u musst have 25k fame at the Arcanum Association to awakened this set

(sorry for the mistakes, my english is really bad, i hope u can understand me ^^)

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:11 pm
ChiMaTsu wrote:
Of corse, u need arcanumassociation and sage stone, so u can buy the preawakendes version, but is there not a third one?
Because at the Awaken Alternate Supremacy Set u need 25k fame at Nature Seeker and Amber Eye to get the preawakend version AND u musst have 25k fame at the Arcanum Association to awakened this set

(sorry for the mistakes, my english is really bad, i hope u can understand me ^^)  

The Alternate Supremacy Set requires 25k fame in Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce only in order to get the pre-awakened set.
From experience, I can tell you that the Meteor Storm Set does NOT require having 25k at a third fame shop (I'm guessing specifically BECAUSE you need 25k fame for two shops already to get the pre-awakened as it stands).

hungchewei

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2013 2:19 am
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Black Tide Cave with Challenge Mode.
where is black tide cave?

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJun 12, 2013 2:45 am
hungchewei wrote:
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Black Tide Cave with Challenge Mode.
where is black tide cave?  

It is Rage cape (unlimited mode), you can find it in tempest cliff.