TheCockroach

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
TheCockroach
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:59 pm   Last edited by TheCockroach on Aug 31, 2014 10:19 am. Edited 7 times in total

[Guide] Level 70 Awakened Armor

A guide for helping you to know ahead of time what all you need to awaken your armor.
Hello! And yes, awakened armor IS indeed finally here! In order to acquire any of this awakened armor, you must buy it's Sprite Scroll from Librarian Conan in Aven (located at coordinates X:395 Y:465) and right click the scroll to activate a quest. These quests require you to complete certain tasks and/or collect certain items, and once you have done so you will then be able to complete the Sprite Scroll quest and awaken your armor.

Important Note: Some of these quests require you to collect an item from either a Guild Boss or a Trial Boss, but all of these drops are totally random. So don't go freaking out just because you killed a Guild/Trial Boss and didn't get the item that you needed, if this happens just keep trying until the item drops.

Important Note 2:

• Trial Medals: These are the lvl 70 ones.
  • Awakened armor: 8500 Curia Library fame required to buy Sprite Scrolls
  • Alpaca Kingdom Golden/Silver Keys: You get them from the monsters summoned from the crystal at the end of the specified dungeon.

Important Note 3: This IS still being finished up by me, as I still have some revisions to make so please take note of that.

Heavy Armor

Crafted Heavy Armor: EVA/P-Healing set

Awaken War Spirit Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: Max HP increases +464
3-Piece Effect: DEF increases +1030, Block increases +10%, and Parry increases +10%
5-Piece Effect: Max HP increases +928. Attacks have a 5% chance of recovering caster's HP +1668 and gaining +10% Malice on each attack .

Revival War God Soul Sprite Scroll Upper Half (body/gloves)

Cost: 2250g

"I am a Heavy Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of armors for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"You must go to Trial: Basel Border and successfully defend the attack from Reanimated Beast Corpse with Canon. It is not easy. You gotta be careful."
"Also, gather Amethyst Glaze Gem and Dragon Knight Honor Badge."
"Lastly, bring me the Warlord Soul Tunic and Warlord Soul Gauntlets, and I will release their true power."

"If you don't know how to get the materials, I can help."

-Amethyst Glaze Gem: Crystal Cross Shop (costs 2000 CCM)
-Defeat Reanimated Beast Corpse in Trial: Basel Border with Canon

"Good luck, Eternal Guardian!"

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Dragon Knight Honor Badge x40
  • Collect Amethyst Glaze Gem x1
  • Defeat Reanimated Beast Corpse x100
  • Collect Warlord Soul Tunic x1
  • Collect Warlord Soul Gauntlets x1

Revival War God Soul Sprite Scroll Lower Half (boots/hat/belt)

"I am a Heavy Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of armors for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Defeat Luisaka in Death Valley and gain Luisaka's Horn. I also need War Stone. And you should combine Awaken Titan Crystal with blueprint."
"Next, get Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key and Silver Key from Netherworld Predator."
"Lastly, bring me the Warlord Soul Helmet, Warlord Soul Belt, and Warlord Soul Boots, and I will release their true power."

-Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Century with Challenge Mode.
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Rage Cape with Challenge Mode.
-Blueprint: Awaken Titan Crystal Magic Array: Sold in Nature Seeker's Fame Shop. (costs 515g 550s and 25k Fame to buy, then 275g and 30 warstones to craft)
-Luisaka's Horn: May gain by defeating the Death Valley Wandering Boss Luisaka.

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key x15
  • Collect Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key x15
  • Collect Awaken Titan Crystal x1
  • Collect Luisaka's Horn x1
  • Collect Warlord Soul Helmet
  • Collect Warlord Soul Belt
  • Collect Warlord Soul Boots

Fame Requirements:
25k fame in Nature Seekers

Fame Shop Heavy Armor: Crit Rate/Attack SPD set

Awaken Prestige of a Saint Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: AGI increases +29
3-Piece Effect: Move SPD increases +5%, LCK increases +58, and ACC increases +343
5-Piece Effect: ATK SPD increases +206. Each attack has a 4% chance of triggering a triple hit effect.

Revival Sage Apocalypse Sprite Scroll Upper Half (body/gloves)

Cost: 1875g

"Get Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key and Silver Key from Netherworld Predator."
"Next, collect Millennial Frostgem and Breezebird Feather."
"Lastly, bring me the Saint Sky Tunic and Saint Sky Gloves, and I will release their true power."

-Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Guillotine with Challenge Mode.
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Black Tide Cave with Challenge Mode.
-Breezebird Feather: Silver Needles Fame Shop in Aven (costs 515g 550s and requires 25k Fame to buy)
-Millennial Frostgem: Intermediate Expedition Trial Merchant (costs 400 trial medals)

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Breezebird Feather x1
  • Collect Millennial Frostgem x1
  • Collect Saint Sky Tunic x1
  • Collect Saint Sky Gloves x1

Revival Sage Apocalypse Sprite Scroll Lower Half (boots/hat/belt)

"Defeat Zorna in Tempest Cliff and gain Tender Meat. And gain Dragon Scion Egg from Dark Dragon Jiro."
"Next, collect Eden Spring Fern from Eden and find Revival Wind Scar Gem in Aven."
"Lastly, bring me the Saint Sky Helmet, Saint Sky Belt and Saint Sky Boots, and I will release their true power."

-Revival Wind Scar Gem: Crystal Cross Shop (costs 1200 CCM)
-Dragon Scion Egg: May gain by defeating Dark Dragon Jiro in Trial: Eroda S.
-Eden Spring Fern: Can be gathered in Eden by using Lv. 45 Gardening Tools
-Zorna's Tender Meat: May gain by defeating the Wandering Boss Zorna in Tempest Cliff

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Revival Wind Scar Gem x1
  • Collect Dragon Scion Egg x1
  • Collect Eden Spring Fern x10
  • Collect Zorna's Tender Meat x1
  • Collect Saint Sky Helmet x1
  • Collect Saint Sky Belt x1
  • Collect Saint Sky Boots x1

Fame Requirements:
25k fame in Silver Needle

Light Armor

Crafted Light Armor: ACC/Crit DMG set

Awaken Honor Impact Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: LCK increases +29
3-Piece Effect: STR increases +58, ATK SPD increases +206, and Malice caused by each attack decreases -8%
5-Piece Effect: +184 to Nature DMG, AGI increases +58, and P-CRIT rate increases +206

Revival Holy War Sprite Scroll Upper Half (body/gloves)

"I am a Light Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Defeat Rysel in Trial: Sturmfrau and gain Bug Queen's Mucous. That's not easy to get."
"Next, get Mysterious Pickaxe from Crystal Cross Merchant and combine Sacred Spirit Pickaxe with War Stones. You also need Awaken Holy Scar Gem."
"Lastly, bring me the Honor Battle Brigandine and Honor Battle Bracers, and I will release their true power."

-Blueprint: Sacred Spirit Pickaxe: Intermediate Expedition Trial Merchant (costs 300 trial medals to buy, then 275g and 30 War Stones to craft)
-Mysterious Pickaxe: Crystal Cross Shop (costs 2200 CCM)
-Awaken Holy Scar Gem Fragment: May obtain by digging at the Mine in towns with Sacred Spirit Pickaxe
-Bug Queen's Mucous: May gain by defeating Rysel in Trial: Sturmfrau

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Awaken Holy Scar Gem Fragment x40
  • Collect Bug Queen's Mucous x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Brigandine x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Bracers x1

Revival Holy War Sprite Scroll Lower Half (boots/hat/belt)

"I am a Light Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Defeat Luisaka in Death Valley to gain Luisaka's Fibula. That's not easy to get. Next, get Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key and Silver Key from Netherworld Predator."
"And, bring me the secret recipe to combine Ancient Soul Energy."
"Lastly, bring me the Honor Battle Hat, Honor Battle Band and Honor Battle Boots, and I will release their true power."

-Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Gristle Prison with Challenge Mode.
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Skleros's Ice Abyss with Challenge Mode.
-Secret: Ancient Soul Energy: Ancient Spirit Follower Fame Shop (costs 515g 550s & 25k Fame to buy, then 275g & 40 Dragon Knight Honor Badges to craft)
-Luisaka's Fibula: May gain by defeating the Wandering Boss Luisaka in Death Valley.

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Ancient Soul Energy x1
  • Collect Luisaka's Fibula x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Hat x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Band x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Boots x1

Fame Requirements:
25k fame in Spirit Follower

Fame Shop Light Armor: EVA/Cast SPD set

Awaken Alternate Supremacy Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: Max MP increases +464
3-Piece Effect: Decreases Malice caused by an attack by 8%. Cannot be cancelled.
5-Piece Effect: Cast SPD increases +206 , M-CRIT Rate increases +206, and AGI increases +58

Revival Heresy Judge Sprite Scroll Upper Half (body/gloves)

"Defeat Gustav Baltaroi in Trial: Baltaroi C. S to gain Baltaroi's Armor Fragment. Next, gather Goddess Red Fern from Eden. They are not easy to get."
"And, bring me Sacred Soul Grass."
"Lastly, bring me the Heresy Judgement Brigandine and Heresy Judgement Gloves, and I will release their true power."

-Sacred Soul Grass: Crystal Cross Shop (costs 2200 CCM)
-Goddess Red Fern: Can be gathered in Eden by using Lv. 60 Gardening Tools
-Baltaroi's Armor Fragment: May gain by defeating Gustav Baltaroi in Trial: Baltaroi C. S

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Sacred Soul Grass x1
  • Collect Goddess Red Fern x50
  • Collect Baltaroi's Armor Fragment x1
  • Collect Heresy Judgement Brigandine x1
  • Collect Heresy Judgement Gloves x1

Revival Heresy Judge Sprite Scroll Lower Half (boots/hat/belt)

"Defeat Zorna in Tempest Cliff to gain Zorna's Heart. Next, use blueprint to combine Awaken Totem Crystal."
"And, get Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key and Silver Key from Netherworld Predator"
"Lastly, bring me the Heresy Judgement Hat, Heresy Judgement Belt and Heresy Judgement Boots, and I will release their true power."

-Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Century with Challenge Mode.
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Skleros's Ice Abyss with Challenge Mode.
-Blueprint: Awaken Totem Crystal: Arcanum Association Fame Shop (costs 515g 550s & 25k Fame to buy, then 275g & 30 War Stones to craft)
-Zorna's Heart: May gain by defeating the Wandering Boss Zorna in Tempest Cliff

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Awaken Totem Crystal x1
  • Collect Zorna's Heart x1
  • Collect Heresy Judgement Hat
  • Collect Heresy Judgement Belt
  • Collect Heresy Judgement Boots

Fame Requirements:
25k fame in Arcanum Association

Cloth Armor

Crafted Cloth Armor: Cast SPD/G-Healing set

Awaken Mighty Blessing Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: G-Healing increases +92
3-Piece Effect: WIS increases +28, MP cost decreases -62 points, and Cast SPD decreases -206
5-Piece Effect: All Elem. Resistances increase +4, AGI increases +58, and Max HP increases +928

Revival Holy Spirit Music Sprite Scroll Upper Half (body/gloves)

"I am a Cloth Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Defeat Mummified Ghoul that Neondo summoned in Trial: Century and defeat Zorna to gain Zorna's Thorn."
"Lastly, bring me the Spirit Melody Robe and Spirit Melody Gloves, and I will release their true power."

-Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Rage Cape with Challenge Mode.
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Guillotine with Challenge Mode.
-Mummified Ghoul: The monster that Neondo summons in Trial: Century S
-Zorna's Thorn: May gain by defeating the Wandering Boss Zorna in Tempest Cliff

Requirements Summary:

• Defeat Mummified Ghoul x50
  • Collect Zorna's Thorn x1
  • Collect Spirit Melody Robe x1
  • Collect Spirit Melody Gloves x1

Revival Holy Spirit Music Sprite Scroll Lower Half (boots/hat/belt)

"I am a Cloth Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Find Amber Eye Fortification Metal and Jungle Aerolite and combine them into Revival Guardian Gem."
"Lastly, bring me the Spirit Melody Crown, Spirit Melody Gloves, and Spirit Melody Boots and I will release their true power."

-Blueprint: Awaken Guardian Crystal Magic Array: Crystal Cross Shop (costs 4500 CCM and 275g to craft)
-Amber Eye Fortification Metal: Amber Eyes Fame Shop (costs 425g 500s & 25k Fame to buy)
-Jungle Aerolite: Intermediate Expedition Trial Merchant (costs 300 trial medals)

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Revival Guardian Gem
  • Collect Spirit Melody Crown
  • Collect Spirit Melody Gloves
  • Collect Spirit Melody Boots

Fame Requirements:
25k fame in Amber Eye

Fame Shop Cloth Armor: M-Crit Rate/Cast SPD set

Awaken Meteor Storm Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: Max MP increases +464
3-Piece Effect: MP cost decreases -62 points, Max HP increases +928, and ACC increases +343
5-Piece Effect: AGI increases +58, Cast SPD increases +206, and M-CRIT Rate increases +206

Revival Falling Star Sprite Scroll Upper Half (body/gloves)

"Kill Ice Wall Fragment that Tienro summons in Trail: Skleros's Ice Abyss."
"Next, gather Disturbance Sunspot and Eden Amethyst and combine them into Ritual Totem."
"Lastly, bring me the Meteorite Resonate Robe and Meteorite Resonate Gloves, I will release their true power."

-Ice Wall Fragment: Summoned by Tienro in Trial: Skleros's Ice Abyss
-Secret: Ritual Totem: Crystal Cross Shop (costs 4500 CCM, then 275g, Disturbance Sunspot x50, & Eden Amethyst x25 to craft)

Requirements Summary:

• Defeat Ice Wall Fragment x50
  • Collect Ritual Totem x1
  • Collect Meteorite Resonate Robe
  • Collect Meteorite Resonate Gloves

Revival Falling Star Sprite Scroll Lower Half (boots/hat/belt)

"Defeat Zorna in Tempest Cliff to gain Zorna's Giant Fang and combine War Stone into Revival Sacred Gem."
"Lastly, bring me the Meteorite Resonate Crown, Meteorite Resonate Belt, and Meteorite Resonate Boots, and I will release their true power."

-Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Gristle Prison with Challenge Mode.
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Century Abyss with Challenge Mode.
-Blueprint: Revival Sacred Gem Magic Array: Intermediate Expedition Trial Merchant (costs 400 trial medals and takes 275g + 30 War Stones to craft)
-Zorna's Giant Fang: May gain by defeating the Wandering Boss Zorna in Tempest Cliff

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Revival Sacred Gem x1
  • Collect Zorna's Giant Fang x1
  • Collect Meteorite Resonate Crown
  • Collect Meteorite Resonate Belt
  • Collect Meteorite Resonate Boots

Fame Requirements:
25k fame in

Credits:
MarlinAngel for pointing out the mistake regarding the Awaken Honor Impact set effect
Advertisement

Klonoa00

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 10:17 pm   Last edited by Klonoa00 on Nov 20, 2012 10:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total
*derped and removed*

Klonoa00

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 10:17 pm
First post! o/

Good work Roachy looks worth investing in. Small suggestion. Could you name the set needed?

Light armor is... Bloodstained glory set i think?

Thanks again for the info o/

-Racthos

TheCockroach

TheCockroach
PostedNov 20, 2012 11:53 pm
Klonoa00 wrote:
First post! o/

Good work Roachy looks worth investing in. Small suggestion. Could you name the set needed?

Light armor is... Bloodstained glory set i think?

Thanks again for the info o/

-Racthos

Thanks a lot, I put a LOT of work into it haha... but not QUITE done yet, working on it in Notepad still as we speak, but since maintenance was over I felt it was important to go ahead and get it posted anyway whether I was totally done with it or not yet. And yeah, as for the sets needed, that is part of the info I'm inputting still now, so won't be long, maybe 2-3 hours more tops before I'm done. And glad you liked it, just hope everyone else does also. Very Happy

ReizelCrossbone

Rank 0
ReizelCrossbone
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:19 am
Woot! Nice guide Roachy <3

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:47 am
Effects:
3-Piece Effect: STR increases +58, ATK SPD increases +206, and Malice caused by each attack decreases -8%
5-Piece Effect: ATK SPD increases +184, AGI increases +58, and P-CRIT rate increases +206

I am pretty sure this ATK SPD is actually supposed to be each attack has +184 nature damage (crafted LA set).

TheCockroach

TheCockroach
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:50 pm
MarlinAngel wrote:
Effects:
5-Piece Effect: ATK SPD increases +184, AGI increases +58, and P-CRIT rate increases +206

I am pretty sure this ATK SPD is actually supposed to be each attack has +184 nature damage (crafted LA set).  

Yes indeed, you are very correct. Thank you so much for pointing that out, apparently it was some kind of typo in the info I received in order to be able to write this guide, but it's corrected now.

Please let me know if you happen to notice any other discrepancies other than that, and thanks again. Smile

slymurder

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Keys

I dunno if anyone else is finding the same thing, but is it just me or is the drop rate for keys just incredibly low ive spammed dungeons all day (at least 15+) and ive only gotten 1 key >< i dunno if its supposed to be that way but its rather insane.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:12 pm   Last edited by Azurasin on Nov 22, 2012 10:12 am. Edited 1 time in total
nvm i didnt thought thought meteor gold was awakning Razz

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedNov 22, 2012 2:09 am
**** wrote:
MarlinAngel wrote:
Effects:

Yes indeed, you are very correct. Thank you so much for pointing that out, apparently it was some kind of typo in the info I received in order to be able to write this guide, but it's corrected now.

Please let me know if you happen to notice any other discrepancies other than that, and thanks again. Smile  

No problem Smile Glad I could help.
Thanks for the guide btw, it helps a lot. ^^