SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:14 am
clanallard wrote:
Mrskitllez did not hack. If you wonder why u never see him anymore he name changed he does still play. I speak for him atm saw him ingame like 5 mins ago. He's still playing not banned and not hacking Very Happy  
dude your sign is too large for the forum delete one of the pictures or you wont be able to have a signature. Just saying.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.
Advertisement

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:28 am
SuperDeadlord wrote:
clanallard wrote:
Mrskitllez did not hack. If you wonder why u never see him anymore he name changed he does still play. I speak for him atm saw him ingame like 5 mins ago. He's still playing not banned and not hacking Very Happy  
dude your sign is too large for the forum delete one of the pictures or you wont be able to have a signature. Just saying.  

Huehue. xD bettah now?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Re: Bl1ndGun :)

negasweep wrote:
bubigrubi wrote:
Bl1ndGun .. Now that you all know that MrSkittless hacked to all your videos. We pray to you all that they unregister it from youtube. If you do not delete, it is considered that all of the members knew that he hacked. Bl1ndGun I personally consider you an idiot, because you defended MrSkittless and talked to us, that is a pro. He hacks for ur clan 1 year. And you are all recorded and put on youtube. So sad. See ya "pro" GG  

Kid you're the "idiot" here. First of all, Skits didn't hack the entire time. He was legit up until recently. QQ more baddie just cause they wrecked you. Bl1ndGun will always be "pro" compared to you.  
why u so mad?.... Relax...

QuitSht_ESL

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:15 am

LOL...

Ask Bl1ndGun, MrSkittless hack. And no name change atm.. Smile Razz

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:38 am

Re: LOL...

QuitSht_ESL wrote:
Ask Bl1ndGun, MrSkittless hack. And no name change atm.. Smile Razz  

I talked with MrSkittles(who name changed when it whas still available in ijji damb sht) he doesn't hack/isn't banned. And I'll ask both Jenna and Bl1nd ingame 2day if u want it >.<

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:50 am

Re: So much rage :)

ClickQuit wrote:
Its true, MrSkittless hack with unrealbot for Deviate clan almost 1 year. Go and ask Bl1ndGun, He say same. Have a nice day and stop QQ. Smile  

Bl1ndgun never said that stop spreading lies. Skittles never hacked and is still playing >.<