GamingPirate

Rank 0
GamingPirate
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:17 am
qawsar wrote:
GamingPirate wrote:
Lulz. Like I care to read other threads. If I and many before me ever read any threads; you guys wouldn't be here posting your "ughh broken record" or "sigh" or "oh look, it's this thread again". So be grateful that I've graced you with my presence.  

Well considering that you came back to read the replies on this thread, yeah you do care to read the threads here. We have enough to post without these useless ones.
No one deserves to deal with this stuff.
All the important stuff is listed up there by some helpful community members so

/End of discussion

And don't come back and reply to this thread an look like a fool even more. Your not impressing a single person here with your witty remarks. "grateful that I've graced you with my presence" LOL  

You've made a fool of yourself, thinking I or anyone here gave two cents of what you think or whatever. And yes; I read my own threads because it's about what "I" posted originally "I" came back to see what you snotty little brats had to say. And I am far from impressed. This community will go downwards like EE's community did within about 3 or 4 weeks.
Advertisement

GamingPirate

Rank 0
GamingPirate
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:19 am
ColdB26 wrote:

And congrats on finding an image from another website and re-posting it here. Did you get the owners' permission to re-post it? Be sure you do otherwise they might find it and file you with some copyright crap.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:36 am
GamingPirate wrote:

And congrats on finding an image from another website and re-posting it here. Did you get the owners' permission to re-post it? Be sure you do otherwise they might find it and file you with some copyright crap.  

You want to argue with me about rules? Seriously? D:
Nice joke. (<- Sarcasm.)

/ninjapoof

Flying pigs took my signature away~

SteamyRice

Rank 0
SteamyRice
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:46 am
this is funny.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:43 am   Last edited by qawsar on Nov 21, 2012 7:41 am. Edited 2 times in total
GamingPirate wrote:
qawsar wrote:
GamingPirate wrote:
Lulz. Like I care to read other threads. If I and many before me ever read any threads; you guys wouldn't be here posting your "ughh broken record" or "sigh" or "oh look, it's this thread again". So be grateful that I've graced you with my presence.  

Well considering that you came back to read the replies on this thread, yeah you do care to read the threads here. We have enough to post without these useless ones.
No one deserves to deal with this stuff.
All the important stuff is listed up there by some helpful community members so

/End of discussion

And don't come back and reply to this thread an look like a fool even more. Your not impressing a single person here with your witty remarks. "grateful that I've graced you with my presence" LOL  

You've made a fool of yourself, thinking I or anyone here gave two cents of what you think or whatever. And yes; I read my own threads because it's about what "I" posted originally "I" came back to see what you snotty little brats had to say. And I am far from impressed. This community will go downwards like EE's community did within about 3 or 4 weeks.  

Once again. We're not here to impress your type of people. Any important info was posted by Syntesia96. You don't know the community at all considering you had to even make this thread so don't act smart and compare us to another one. Many people here abandoned the EE community and learnt from its mistakes. The EE community also lasted for more than 3-4 weeks, maybe something went right after you decided to leave? Do you need help or more clarification on something Lime Odyssey related, because I'd be happy to help as long as you changed your attitude, or will you continue to reply and boost your godly ego?

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:31 am
*slinks into the topic*

I spot a troll here~

*slinks away*

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:33 pm
*rolls* omg reading through the posts on this thread made me laugh
thankies guys u made someone happy today ^_^

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:48 pm
-burps-

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:16 pm
GamingPirate wrote:
Who here has been waiting FOR EFFING EVER for this crap to be released?  

I've been.