GamingPirate

Rank 0
GamingPirate
PostedNov 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Is it worth it?

I have 3k AP. I started this game since CBT. Left it when the level 50 patch came out. Came back when they just released the 60 patch and played for about 1 week then left then returned when the new expansion came out. But is it really worth it to come back just to spend that AP? Or is there a better game AG has for me to spend that AP on?

I love dogs. Don't like cats unless they like me first ;)
Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedNov 20, 2012 5:55 pm
This is an opinion question. You should try out a few more Aeria games yourself before deciding which one is most worthy of your AP; use it on the one you think you can stick with.

Klonoa00

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:43 pm
I agree with Katashi as it's a matter of opinion.

My suggestion? Take a liking to eden if you think you might want to stick with us. Play a while, join a guild see everything the game has to offer and then make a decision. Maybe do the same for the rest of the games.

In my opinion it's totally worth it. Theirs just so much to do in eden between trials, achievements, guild pvp events and theirs only so much more coming later what with all the patches still waiting to come out.

Eden has alot to offer, you should explore that and see if it's to your liking and see what other mmo's Aeria can offer too.

Hope you stay with us o/

-Racthos