Author Message

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:29 pm
someone buy me 199 ap with mobile
i never got to try that darn wheel

Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
4960
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 21, 2012 3:34 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
someone buy me 199 ap with mobile
i never got to try that darn wheel  


I'll think about it. Wink

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:08 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
someone buy me 199 ap with mobile
i never got to try that darn wheel  


I'll think about it. Wink  

aww Very Happy

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4334
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:37 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
Banaan95 wrote:
200 AP to



jelly?  


Congrats! Smile

Don't waste that 10.000 AP's on the Loot Wheel again...not a good idea, believe in me. xD  


Says the guy that won it 5 times last time it was out!!!!!

You think he may win your AP Wink

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:41 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
Banaan95 wrote:
200 AP to



jelly?  


Congrats! Smile

Don't waste that 10.000 AP's on the Loot Wheel again...not a good idea, believe in me. xD  


Says the guy that won it 5 times last time it was out!!!!!

You think he may win your AP Wink  
Looooong time no see M4

how you been?

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4334
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:45 pm
Good as always

Waiting for update and to win pre release again for 4th or 5th time in a row.

how about yourself bro?

TheFinalAccBoi

Rank 0
Joined
25 Aug 2012
Posts
190
Location
United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:46 pm
Dont spend ur money on aeria! Wonder why they are making all these ap events.... They are going broke. Buy 500ap we will give you a extra 500 in about 5-6months. AP loot wheel with highest win 10k for 119 ap each.

I wana see Aeria die --'

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:46 pm
m4a1mk3power wrote:
Good as always

Waiting for update and to win pre release again for 4th or 5th time in a row.

how about yourself bro?  
good things have happened

thats about it xD

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4334
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:19 pm
TheFinalAccBoi wrote:
Dont spend ur money on aeria! Wonder why they are making all these ap events.... They are going broke. Buy 500ap we will give you a extra 500 in about 5-6months. AP loot wheel with highest win 10k for 119 ap each.

I wana see Aeria die --'  


You think Aeria are going Bust?????

Hmmmmm me thinks your delusional bro

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:40 pm
hes drunk, let him go home.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: