RedivivusPopuli
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:33 pm
he can be anywhere on map? O.o
Advertisement

WuAngel

Rank 0
WuAngel
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:50 pm
This was fun I hope we do it again sometime. The MOBs were a bit annoying though. Perhaps either helpful or a hindrance. The jury is still out on that one.

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedNov 20, 2012 8:54 pm
synster14 wrote:
RedivivusPopuli wrote:
were is GM?  

Roaming around....

I hear a lot of complaints though that as they get close to killing ebil, he teleports...

So, I just 1 shot him...  

lol wha? I teleported when I died.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:00 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
synster14 wrote:
RedivivusPopuli wrote:
were is GM?  

Roaming around....

I hear a lot of complaints though that as they get close to killing ebil, he teleports...

So, I just 1 shot him...  

Pffft, sure you did!

Also, dude...do you have thorns? Or reflect damage? You keep killing me during events!
And I would like to continue believing it is unintentional!

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:08 pm
synster14 wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:
synster14 wrote:
RedivivusPopuli wrote:
were is GM?  

Roaming around....

So, I just 1 shot him...  

Pffft, sure you did!

Also, dude...do you have thorns? Or reflect damage? You keep killing me during events!

Hehe, kill Syn again Ebil. I really enjoy it. Mr. Green

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:17 pm
greenhair wrote:
synster14 wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:
synster14 wrote:
RedivivusPopuli wrote:
were is GM?  

Roaming around....

So, I just 1 shot him...  

Pffft, sure you did!

Hehe, kill Syn again Ebil. I really enjoy it. Mr. Green  

I guess I just love killing you unintentional o.o

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:49 pm
Feedback

Ran up and down the field, found you once - and you teleported out.

A smaller area should be designated.

caprontos

Rank 1
caprontos
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:19 am
I agree with pure this event needs a slightly smaller area.. but rather it needs a more precise area - I felt like we didn't really know what was considered the field.. and I think I spent a lot of time in the half you may never have entered ( you were always on the one side anyways).

During this event I found a much more fun event... that could work.. but maybe to imbalanced to work.. but I'll throw it out there.

Basically though you divide us in to two teams by class, all healing classes on one team all dmg classes on the other (AKA Paladin and Shadow Mage vs Warrior and Sorceresses.)

GM needs like 10k hp.. (maybe more/less idk whats fair since we can't see turnout/test it really) and Tries to kite players. Also.. possibly request a GM item from the devs that removes the pk limit for you so anyone can fight..

Then the healing classes have to keep the GM alive for a set amount of time.. to win, and the damage classes have to kill the GM before the time is up..

Which ever side wins gets prizes Razz.. - enchant/rune stones or enchant/rune protections are good prizes for this kinda thing... Since it is always valuable to the player regardless of level/class.

In Kingdom Heroes there was an event that gave large amounts of people prizes.. you just make them line up and not stack, then hand them out 1 at a time... anyone who doesn't obey is skipped and we have more then enough GSs to watch the line/help hand out prizes.. If necessary.

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:15 am
caprontos wrote:
I agree with pure this event needs a slightly smaller area.. but rather it needs a more precise area - I felt like we didn't really know what was considered the field.. and I think I spent a lot of time in the half you may never have entered ( you were always on the one side anyways).

During this event I found a much more fun event... that could work.. but maybe to imbalanced to work.. but I'll throw it out there.

Basically though you divide us in to two teams by class, all healing classes on one team all dmg classes on the other (AKA Paladin and Shadow Mage vs Warrior and Sorceresses.)

GM needs like 10k hp.. (maybe more/less idk whats fair since we can't see turnout/test it really) and Tries to kite players. Also.. possibly request a GM item from the devs that removes the pk limit for you so anyone can fight..

Then the healing classes have to keep the GM alive for a set amount of time.. to win, and the damage classes have to kill the GM before the time is up..

Which ever side wins gets prizes Razz.. - enchant/rune stones or enchant/rune protections are good prizes for this kinda thing... Since it is always valuable to the player regardless of level/class.

In Kingdom Heroes there was an event that gave large amounts of people prizes.. you just make them line up and not stack, then hand them out 1 at a time... anyone who doesn't obey is skipped and we have more then enough GSs to watch the line/help hand out prizes.. If necessary.  

I like it!

demigod1032

Rank 0
demigod1032
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:16 pm
Omg Exclamation GM fights are always entertaining!