Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 20, 2012 5:28 am

My official departure from Eden Eternal.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Yes, it is unfortunately that time for me to move on from my time at Eden Eternal.

I've spent a full year and 6 months or so here at Eden Eternal. And I've made so many friends, and probably lost a few as well. And I will miss you all so very much.

A small word to the GS and GM team. Everyone keep up at what you do best. You've all been fantastic to me, and other players. You are all people I can respect, and I wish to keep that view of you all.

Words to the players. I can't even figure out where to begin. I've met so many of you, you've all made me laugh, cry, angry, and among other things. Personally I would not have it any other way. While I am leaving, I want you all to stay happy. There's so many people here who are greater at what I do, than me. Look for them, and make friends with them. Just stay happy.

From the start of closed beta, I've spent a lot of my time here. Playing, afking in Aven, or whatever town I'm at. Helping people to the best I can. And just having plain out fun. You all are awesome, and I'm happy to have met you all.

I hate to use videos to describe why I did, what I did. But this video pretty much explains it. I did what I did, to make people smile and happy as much as I can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

I love you all, and please, be happy, for me.

I still have my contact details posted on my profile, and I will be hanging around the DK Online shout box. And I will always drop by here at the shout box, but it won't be frequent.

So long to everyone here.

With a heavy heart, I will now cut it off.

Good bye everyone,

Extra0rdinary (Dani)

Advertisement

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedNov 20, 2012 5:51 am
Bye Dani I'll see you on Dk online though when I start playing it I hope you have a good time :3

Where I come from mercy is no exception we take no prisoners and leave no survivors

Abel_Noxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 7:34 am
Its unfortunate to see you leave us and you will be greatly missed but we all will be here at your back still supporting you in whatever you do. Even though we havent talked much your great reputation precedes you. All I can say is that you will greatly be missed but we will be here whenever you decide to stop by.

~Much love and respect, Abel~

ShAd0wMaGe

Rank 1
ShAd0wMaGe
PostedNov 20, 2012 8:22 am
wait...is this gonna be like your break that lasted less than a day? O.o

miniprodigy

Rank 1
miniprodigy
PostedNov 20, 2012 8:54 am
Awh Extra D: ! May your next adventure be even greater! Goodluck with whatever you'll encounter! =) Drop by sometime!!

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedNov 20, 2012 10:15 am
wifeh <___< !!!!!!!!! is this a joke ;; ! must be a joke !
love you wifeh k nao come back

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedNov 20, 2012 12:37 pm
Take care, you were a really nice friend ^^

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedNov 20, 2012 2:20 pm
bye dani Sad

Royeltee

Rank 2
PostedNov 20, 2012 4:41 pm
What?? How dare you ditch me, woman! D:<
-hugs- Aww, we'll miss you! D:

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedNov 20, 2012 7:53 pm
Although we only met a short time, I will always have some good memories. "10th" will always be my favorite doctor ;3

Val

(PS The door won't be closed, so feel free ^_^)