splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: Feedback with new content in mind

rappieaz1991 wrote:
fafi_pezzini wrote:
FC from dark to light. o.o

yes plox, the boredom is just too much to handle...  

Seeing how the lights PvP I've decided not to even consider FCing anymore.. I will just sell my 80 set and wait till **** gets better...
Advertisement

Venjence

Rank 3
Venjence
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Mystery Boxes

While I truely detest any Mboxes I may (or may not) end up choosing some in the tier.
Can GM's post the probabilities on ALL Mboxes. Eg. 50/50, even odds, you don't have a chance in Hard, etc etc. Wink

Thanks.

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:42 pm
Just give me 500 ops worth of stuff plz.

idc what it is. as long as I can sell it.

jmrunner93

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Feedback with new content in mind

fafi_pezzini wrote:
FC from dark to light. o.o

Please release FC before its too late.  

+1

jmkick4

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:59 pm
+1 FC dark to light

jeannew

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:02 pm
+1

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:18 pm
jmkick4 wrote:
+1 FC dark to light  

Stop plus 1ing from alts.

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:25 am
Sighborg88 wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
add 78 leggs or 77 helm, more PLH, add +1 max [20]  

Working on it Smile check next update

cnctina2 wrote:
This may seem silly but can we get the naked goddess runes in the 1K AP level?  

Are you referring to the items that temporarily change you into a Goddess?

Alastoreo wrote:
Full dread sets for 20-30. Or make dread quest gear rerollable again.  

Working on dread options, check next update. thanks

ToxicStarFish wrote:
New Dual 5s ( they are NOT farm-able or available for AP)
More #2s
More Oj's
Swift in a spot where I don't have to choose between boots or swift.  

We'll discuss the new duals, thanks Smile

LtWorf wrote:
Ok question these 2 bonus tiers are they going to cost us more for The Black Friday/Monday madness tiere? If we spend 30 k ap for our eom do we have to spend more to get the bonus tier I think this is important to let us know so we can have time to get our ap situated just done spring this on us at the lat moment please. Some peeps are depending on 30k ap cards and dont think it would be fair to them if they stop at buying 30k ap and are left to scramble for the other ap if we have to buy more.  

The general idea of the 2 additional bonus tiers is to allow players to make a choice on which bonus they want in EoM. It's hard to tailor to everyone and still be reasonable with value. The Black Friday and Cyber Monday tiers will be weighted differently; they will still be 30k tiers with similar value but there will be fewer items. However, these items will be more valuable items.

An example could be that the Black Friday tier will not have many GM enchant options, but you'll get more PLHs in the tier than you will in this bonus tier. This bonus tier may be better for someone who has a fresh +0 item and wants to get it up to +18, but the Black Cyber bonus might be better for someone hoping to finish off the last few slots in a piece of valuable gear.

We will be announcing both the Black Friday and the Cyber Monday bonus tiers in advance so you can decide.

Does this answer your question?  

We are still waiting for you to announce whats in the black friday and cyber monday bonus tier tht you said you were going to annunce in advance so we could decide. today is eom and you lied to us you didnt post anything for us to see so we could decide

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:27 am
LtWorf wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:

cnctina2 wrote:

Alastoreo wrote:

ToxicStarFish wrote:
More #2s
More Oj's

LtWorf wrote:
Ok question these 2 bonus tiers are they going to cost us more for The Black Friday/Monday madness tiere? If we spend 30 k ap for our eom do we have to spend more to get the bonus tier I think this is important to let us know so we can have time to get our ap situated just done spring this on us at the lat moment please. Some peeps are depending on 30k ap cards and dont think it would be fair to them if they stop at buying 30k ap and are left to scramble for the other ap if we have to buy more.  

The general idea of the 2 additional bonus tiers is to allow players to make a choice on which bonus they want in EoM. It's hard to tailor to everyone and still be reasonable with value. The Black Friday and Cyber Monday tiers will be weighted differently; they will still be 30k tiers with similar value but there will be fewer items. However, these items will be more valuable items.

An example could be that the Black Friday tier will not have many GM enchant options, but you'll get more PLHs in the tier than you will in this bonus tier. This bonus tier may be better for someone who has a fresh +0 item and wants to get it up to +18, but the Black Cyber bonus might be better for someone hoping to finish off the last few slots in a piece of valuable gear.

We will be announcing both the Black Friday and the Cyber Monday bonus tiers in advance so you can decide.

We are still waiting for you to announce whats in the black friday and cyber monday bonus tier tht you said you were going to annunce in advance so we could decide. today is eom and you lied to us you didnt post anything for us to see so we could decide  

AGE will not Announce something they do thats they will lost their Revenue see happen on 76+ gears?
So they will posted it Late so ppol will spend more for it and get more profit Razz

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedNov 22, 2012 1:01 pm
Mellijor wrote:
LtWorf wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:

cnctina2 wrote:

Alastoreo wrote:

ToxicStarFish wrote:
More #2s
More Oj's

LtWorf wrote:

AGE will not Announce something they do thats they will lost their Revenue see happen on 76+ gears?
So they will posted it Late so ppol will spend more for it and get more profit Razz  

Thats ok i havent bought my ap yet for eom so they dont post it they do me a favor by saving me 600.00 for eom