avara88

Rank 1
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:12 am
Want to see:

-#21s and As
-PLH + Stat 7s instead of GM link place holders (and not put at higher tier than the placeholders were please)
-New Dual 5s
-Ele 2.5s
-Token of win
-Enchant placeholders
-GM extracts in reasonable tiers

Don't want to see:
-70 gear/weapons/capes
-lvl 1 mounts that used to be free with first AP purchase
-Rollable 76 gaunts (please fix the quest ones instead of making us buy new stuff, buying helms/pants/boots is enough. maybe tops OK since ppl need multiple tops but please fix the OJ problem with quest gear)
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:47 am
Another thing, don't put something as stupid as lv1 mount cos ''some1 gave feedback via pm''. Update based on feedback here, on the official FEEDBACK THREAD.If some1 else suggests via pm that should not be valid.There is a feedback thread for a reason, or is it?

e.jenet

Rank 3
e.jenet
PostedNov 10, 2012 12:36 pm
i need it all less Mbox gear 75+ leggings , helmet , walkers more max Oj and yes put NEW duals lv 5 in it also and dont put the gear 75+ in the same tier woud be nice Smile

krazyds

Rank 2
krazyds
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Ideas for Structing tiered

Since the EoM Tiered is going to be a 3 day event with multiple bonus tiers. Separate each day into a reasonable amount of AP .. 10k a day Normal tiered with the daily bonus tiered which can include the increasing number of wanted AP items PLH..GM Ojs etc.

Its possible to divide the daily bonus tiered (if 10k) into 2x 5k bonus items to grant better value for the daily 10k spent.

- Black Friday bonus -Mass lapis day since the 23rd is a linking bonus day -Stat 7s, Duals, Ele 2.5, all lapis
- Players choice bonus - 2x PLH (If you cant link it Friday.. PLH it)
- GM Oj Sunday -1x #21 , 1x 2nd letter A , 1x Mileage 5000
- Cyber Monday - Enchant day - Enchant tokens for multiple tiers - Add in Lapisian promo for 3x enchant bonus

The main 30k tiered can include everything that's normally expected. With tiers repeatable at 15k and the 30k maxed bonus. But separate the daily max spendable amount for tiered prizes into each day. Some players may agree or disagree but if the value is truly there a 4day maxed tiered could be worth 40k AP to add in everything requested. To allow 4 days of 10k daily tiers with a maxed out "Epic bonus tiered"

To be just like the real black Friday..
- Add 10k AP PLH to be able to be purchase for a limited time/quantity during tiered.

Agrees with: No GM links.. add in: PLH + Lapis
Token of Win is a solid choice for 30k.
Add in 77 Boots of choice

KarVilj

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:46 pm
Increase value of eom, NO any mboxes. More tier's (bonus tiers start from 2.5k or 5k)

What we need more:

- Max Oj's (#21, A, Milage 5k)
- PLH + lv7 lapis combo
- 74+ gears (No Mboxes, in tiers so you can get set from doin full eom)
- Swift
- Dont put all in 30k tier, put them evenly in all bonus tiers and normal tiers.

What we DONT need:

- MBoxes
- Even odd's Mboxes
- 70 gears
- Mounts

I have noticed 90% of ppl agree whit this, so i cant wait how you gona ignore our feedback this time.

beaners1

Rank 0
beaners1
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:06 pm
All the previous posts have great ideas.. I would say the only thing I would like to see different is instead of a 30k bonus going back to the 25k that way the value of the tiered is more placed. thanks

soxy43

Rank 4
soxy43
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:19 pm
i dont mind the total value of the tiered to be around 330ops in value.
Alot of the people that are calling for more than this are the people that buy cards and are constantly increasing the amount they pay for them, then come in here and qq about tiered value being to low.

On the terms of what is needed is the following and it needs to be placed in the appropriate location through the tiered

ie putting PLH and Milage 5k together just makes people pick one while driving the price up of the other (who is picking the 5000k here?)

Reducing the amount of tickets that need to be sent by elimating A3 / letter of Boseb and replacing with PLH - this would also help reduce illegal links

What we need:

- Max Oj's (#21, A, Milage 5k)
- PLH + lv7 lapis combo
- 74+ gears (No Mboxes, in tiers so you can get set from doin full eom)
- Swift
- Dont put mystery boxes in 30k tier
- GMs to consider the real value of items and put them in appropriate location

What we DONT need:

- MBoxes
- Even odd's Mboxes
- 70 gears
- Mounts
- rewards that require tickets to be sent

Hope this helps

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:26 pm
Remove this Gm pre link things troll of tear or something ... add more PLH .. add some debuffs and FC Smile

kekoaboi87

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
kekoaboi87
PostedNov 10, 2012 6:13 pm
for 30k bonus
- PLH

- Lv77 Helmet of Choice

- Lv78 Leggings of Choice

- #23 +1 Max[20]

- Swift Lapis

- Mileage 5000

Mystery Box contains 1 of the following
- PLH
- Mileage 5000
- x2 PLH
- 25 Operator Exclusives
- Swift Lapis
- Lv78 Leggings of choice
- Lv77 Helmet of choice
- Lv77 Boots of choice

This is how I view the 30k bonus should be like.

cGsSoulReapeR

Rank 1
cGsSoulReapeR
PostedNov 10, 2012 7:49 pm
- Less Mboxes

- More PLH

- More Max OJ

- More OP

- 77 Helms and Boots of choice

- Token of win for 30k AP