bubanator17

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:07 pm

aeria ignite problems

so i have been trying to play shaiya but this little box comes up that says "aeriaignite.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and i cant play shaiya i have tried opening shaiya from its folder it does load but then i get this message again and it closes
help please
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:50 pm
Uninstall Ignite and Re-install it to make sure you have the latest version.
If you're still having problems, try starting the game from the Launcher.exe file (the one that doesn't have the Ignite icon, which it sounds like you are trying to use) in the game's directory. By default, the game's directory will be in C:\AeriaGames\

bubanator17

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 12:31 am
ok well i have ininstalled it alot and still same error message i deleted the game and redownloaded it and it worked for a second but then i got the same error message but for the game this time ugh this is pissing me off i wanna play

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:03 am
It should work fine if you're trying to run it from the appropriate .exe file.
Anywho, you can try uninstalling the game, this installing it with the mirror download they have here instead of doing it through Ignite.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:49 pm
Also if the above suggestion doesn't work you may look to this thread for the possible "solution" but this is the best shot that i found thus far.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1552101

bubanator17

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 11:50 pm
yah that looks like it should fix it i will definetly have to try it thank you for the help i will tell you if it works or not