icemophete

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Uploader Failling Extraction c12 is code

UpLoader is not extracting file 2/5
I have been having issues trying to log into Shayia EN for the past couple days. Every time I click The Start button on the Updater it doesnt start its like it is glitched. Raptr tells me it ends 4 to 7 seconds after I click start and then after waiting several mins when it doesnt start I reclick start and same thing happens. So I Un-installed Shayia and tried to install it again. Now I have to install ignite which I dont want to do cause it slows my computer way down. After downloading Ignite and Shayia I pushed the start button on the update. File 1/5 goes great. File of 2/5 downloads just fine but when it starts to extract it the updater gives "Extraction Failedc12" What does this mean. I have uninstalled and installed several times and it has happend everytime ever since the original download. I have Win 7 and never had issues with this before.
Advertisement

kickfoot99

Rank 0
kickfoot99
PostedNov 20, 2012 4:42 am
Hey mate!

Mhm, never really heard this problem before o.o

You sure you took away EVERY file that has any connection with Shaiya?

Or you should send in a ticket, and maybe they can help you!

GL fixing the problem Smile

//Andy

icemophete

PostedNov 24, 2012 8:02 pm
Well after uninstalling the game and ALL parts of it several times I still get the error. This seems to of happen after Maint 2 weeks ago. For awhile I was able to uninstall it and re install it and it would work just once. Everytime I want to play I had to uninstall and reenstall. If I got DCed it sucked cause I have to un install and re enstall. Now that doesnt even work. I get the Extract failed c12 code everytime. Aeria game me the wiki website and doesnt help. wonder if anyone has an idea.

icemophete

PostedNov 24, 2012 8:02 pm
Well after uninstalling the game and ALL parts of it several times I still get the error. This seems to of happen after Maint 2 weeks ago. For awhile I was able to uninstall it and re install it and it would work just once. Everytime I want to play I had to uninstall and reenstall. If I got DCed it sucked cause I have to un install and re enstall. Now that doesnt even work. I get the Extract failed c12 code everytime. Aeria game me the wiki website and doesnt help. wonder if anyone has an idea.

tigrutar

Rank 0
tigrutar
PostedJul 13, 2013 9:18 am
I'm having the same problem...

icemophete

PostedJul 13, 2013 9:31 am
tigrutar wrote:

What I had to do was do a restore before I started having this issue... Then Look at the Programs that where recently downloaded from that date.. I found out it was a MS Update that didn't work right with Aerias Updater. Once that was gone I have had no issues... Hope this helps.

tigrutar

Rank 0
tigrutar
PostedJul 13, 2013 9:43 am
icemophete wrote:
tigrutar wrote:

What I had to do was do a restore before I started having this issue... Then Look at the Programs that where recently downloaded from that date.. I found out it was a MS Update that didn't work right with Aerias Updater. Once that was gone I have had no issues... Hope this helps.  

Thanks for the fast reply!

I'm trying to play on my old computer, which I haven't used in over a year (my friend is borrowing my "new" computer) and last I recall, it worked the last time I used that computer. I read another forum that said AVG may negatively affect it, but it's not working when I try to delete it. AVG isn't running, though, at least, so I don't really think it's the problem.

tigrutar

Rank 0
tigrutar
PostedJul 13, 2013 9:46 am
It "fails" when I'm on version 199 (and no telling how many behind I am; like I said, been a while since I played Shaiya on this computer) so I changed the version to 200...and it's going crazy downloading stuff. So...maybe if I just...don't install version 199...maybe it doesn't matter? Maybe I can by-pass it? Who knows...we'll see...

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedJul 14, 2013 7:54 am
It maybe easier to just download the newer client than patch from the old one. Also, just an FYI, better to make a new topic than post to an old necro'ed one.