Author Message

Shytra

Rank 2
Shytra
Joined
20 Mar 2010
Posts
761
Location
Adelaide Australia
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:55 pm   Last edited by Shytra on Oct 11, 2013 1:17 am. Edited 4 times in total

Guide: How to use a Signature.

Guide:How to use a Signature

For those who are *NEW* to signatures.



 
Step 1: Save As..
  • You might want to save it to your computer incase something happens to the links so right click with your Mouse and "Save as"..


 


 
Step 2: Upload..

  • Upload your image to tinypic or any other image hosting websites.
    1. Click "Choose file", then select your signature from where you saved it.
    2. you will see the "description" of the Signature.
    3. Click "Upload Now" & Enter the "CAPTCHA" if needed..



 


 
Step 3: [IMG] Code..

  • Copy the "IMG code" as stated next to the Picture.


 


 
Step 4: Log in..

  • Log in to your "aeriagames account", Hover over your account name and go to "My Profile"


 


 
Step 5: Edit Profile..

  • Then once your on your home page click "Edit Profile"
 


 
Step 6: About me..

  • There should be 8 tabs up the top, Click into the "About Me" Tab.


 


 
Step 7: Signature Box..

  • Scroll all the way down and you'll see a big box with "Signature" above it.


 


 
Step 8: Paste and Submit..

  • 1. Copy and Paste the "IMG code" into the box.
    2. Do the "CAPTCHA",
    3. Click "Submit".


 


 
Step 9: Done!

  • and you're Done, it can now be viewed by the public! Smile
 



NOTE: REMEMBER Signatures will not exceed a height of 200 pixels, a width of 700 pixels and a file size of 120 Kb.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

xBunnybux

Rank 0
xBunnybux
Joined
08 Jan 2010
Posts
23
Location
United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:20 pm
Very helpful! <3 Thank you Smile

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
2393
Location
Neverland United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:17 pm
This is such a good idea and a very nice thing to do. Thank you for this! I bet you get asked this a lot loooool

Shytra

Rank 2
Shytra
Joined
20 Mar 2010
Posts
761
Location
Adelaide Australia
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:25 pm
sIink wrote:
This is such a good idea and a very nice thing to do. Thank you for this! I bet you get asked this a lot loooool  


Yes i sure do hun. ^.^ ❤.❤.❤.❤.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
Joined
08 May 2011
Posts
686
Location
United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:26 pm
Oooo, you're awesome for putting this up!
I know the only reason I knew how to use them was because I tend to read through every page of siggy-maker threads xDD This is much more efficient than doing that xD

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
Joined
14 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Raging in United Kingdom
PostedJan 01, 2013 9:33 am
post as well a tut how to ad a link on the pic ... think would be use full ... even if the difference is just the code used ...

teza_an

Rank 0
teza_an
Joined
17 Feb 2013
Posts
7
Location
tokyo Japan
PostedSep 09, 2013 7:09 pm
now i know <3
thanks

iggorrr

Rank 0
iggorrr
Joined
16 Sep 2011
Posts
66
Location
Cilacap Indonesia
PostedDec 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: Guide: How to use a Signature.

Shytra wrote:
Guide:How to use a Signature

For those who are *NEW* to signatures.



 
Step 1: Save As..
  • You might want to save it to your computer incase something happens to the links so right click with your Mouse and "Save as"..


 


 
Step 2: Upload..

  • Upload your image to tinypic or any other image hosting websites.
    1. Click "Choose file", then select your signature from where you saved it.
    2. you will see the "description" of the Signature.
    3. Click "Upload Now" & Enter the "CAPTCHA" if needed..



 


 
Step 3: [IMG] Code..

  • Copy the "IMG code" as stated next to the Picture.


 


 
Step 4: Log in..

  • Log in to your "aeriagames account", Hover over your account name and go to "My Profile"


 


 
Step 5: Edit Profile..

  • Then once your on your home page click "Edit Profile"
 


 
Step 6: About me..

  • There should be 8 tabs up the top, Click into the "About Me" Tab.


 


 
Step 7: Signature Box..

  • Scroll all the way down and you'll see a big box with "Signature" above it.


 


 
Step 8: Paste and Submit..

  • 1. Copy and Paste the "IMG code" into the box.
    2. Do the "CAPTCHA",
    3. Click "Submit".


 


 
Step 9: Done!

  • and you're Done, it can now be viewed by the public! Smile
 



NOTE: REMEMBER Signatures will not exceed a height of 200 pixels, a width of 700 pixels and a file size of 120 Kb.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

guys how to display the signature image right in the middle

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
Joined
03 Jul 2013
Posts
2749
Location
Oslo, Norway
PostedDec 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Re: Guide: How to use a Signature.

iggorrr wrote:
guys how to display the signature image right in the middle  


Code:
[center] **signature IMG code** [/center]

shinoshine

Rank 0
shinoshine
Joined
21 Jul 2011
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedJan 10, 2014 7:54 pm
Thank you, they put it in the most ridiculous spot.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: