valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:01 pm   Last edited by valeman2 on Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm. Edited 16 times in total

@ Goodbye SF Community @

I'm Out : | Is not a threat is a Primosed and i did it
Well the title is as it says. Yes I am quitting Soldier Front after 6 years.

The reason i am leaving is because aeriagames keep doing the same non cash events over and over that is Playtime event were people can easy abuse and decided to not care about it, Another reason why so much players playing is because of easy abuse playtime event. Aeriagames Released Weapon Transfer than aeriagames starting have players scammed because aeriagames accepted the weapon transfer system.
-Playtime events only aeriagames doing and is abusive that reason why so many players are playing because they are abusers not legitment users.I always get this why dont you act normal change crap over and over again when i remain as the same always in game or forums DRGPACAT Valeman31

YOUR THE TROLLS not me I remain as i always been in game and forums DRGPACAT Valeman31 disrespected i will show same to you.

Having GS Topic and Innvator flaming the coummnity the stuff we have not done get them banned mostly topic who somehow got picked as GS when he trolled and spam flaming others incuding SF Gamesage flaming Showkase who actrally made more progress than other Soldierfront GS and know how give something not wrong should be there than behavior changed than became a GS for some reason they got some panderers for them to kinda sad for gs and them .

I would say the okay Gamesage is showkase as i siad many many GS and Players flames him because on ijji he mass derep others players (they saying for no reason) when they are breaking the rules and disrespecting i think Showkase is a good sage know what do .

There to many trolls, disrespecters and flamers from the GS,Staff,Players i mostly try to get rid of them.

Here's just some of my favorite things since 2007

Favorite Weapons: Desperado,K1,FRF2,DSR1,M249,P90,Desperado,RGD-5,VX Gas,EVL_K1,EVL_K2,Type89,Dragonuv,FRF2 Camo,Desperado
Favorite GM : Gamemaster Mataleo
Favorite Event : Events are fair and not easy to abuse
Favorite Year : 2007 when DRGPACAT Valeman31 Debut and remain snice the same as always
Favorite Map : Bridge,Neo Shanghai

Regarding my account I am going just let be idle and not use it.
Overall i am quitting Soldierfront because of Aeriagames Event and Styles of controling SF.
Goodbye aeriagames what best aeriagames if they do the write thing

Out,
DRGPACAT Valeman31
Hidden Seeable White Message: I NEVER CARED THE SF COMMUNITY ALL I CARE ABOUT IS ALL ABOUT MYSELF IS ALL ABOUT ME. Aeriagames should do the same or they end cutting more staffs than normal rate
Advertisement

GangstaRich23

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:02 pm

YES BRO THIS IS IT

SF 2012-2013 WE GET MORE PEOPLE TO QUIT THIS GAME. I AGREE WITH YOU COMMUNITY AND STAFF IS freaking UP THE GAME BY BANNING PEOPLE.

Quantum_BE

Rank 0
Quantum_BE
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:06 pm
Im very happy to see the ungreatful valeman leave

YESSS the earlier you leave the better.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:28 pm
Quantum_BE wrote:
Im very happy to see the ungreatful valeman leave

YESSS the earlier you leave the better.  

Don't get your hopes very high, he is probably just doing this so he can have GS's and GM's atention...
Well but if this is true, it made my day knowing USF will have no longer valeman Very Happy

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

LoadedBoo

Rank 2
LoadedBoo
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:43 pm

CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:03 pm
cool. i'll see you in a week from now.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:25 pm
LoadedBoo wrote:

Ahahahaha Nice 1 xD

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

gurneet_1

Rank 4
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:27 pm
Best day ever Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:31 pm
I miss GM_Mataleo.. he was truly the best GM ever..

Soner_SF

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:36 pm
This actually breaks my heart