Author Message

Banaan95

Rank 0
Banaan95
Joined
01 Jan 2008
Posts
67
Location
Eindhoven Netherlands
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:44 pm

FragShow from Match Channel #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9U0T9N0Ucw

frags from last week
easy edit
only if somebody has some better render settings help me out thanks


enjoy,

Advertisement

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:47 pm
Sony AVC or main concept avc offers the best quality with 2-pass enabled. Both use .mp4. Compared to .wmv, the quality difference shouldn't be really noticeable @ first glance

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:52 pm
I lol'd at 0:50 xD

xXAr3sXx

Rank 0
xXAr3sXx
Joined
23 Mar 2012
Posts
113
Location
Mt. Olympus Greece
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:53 pm
Pretty good. Just google for a good render setting.

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
820
Location
United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:53 pm
what resolution / para mods

o.o

gz

pze natural skill

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
4336
Location
New Market United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:16 pm
chinnnc wrote:
Sony AVC or main concept avc offers the best quality with 2-pass enabled. Both use .mp4. Compared to .wmv, the quality difference shouldn't be really noticeable @ first glance  


mine at 1080p

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3726
Location
Playboy Mansion, United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:01 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
I lol'd at 0:50 xD  
HAHAHAHA

TheFinalAccBoi

Rank 0
Joined
25 Aug 2012
Posts
190
Location
United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:16 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
Sony AVC or main concept avc offers the best quality with 2-pass enabled. Both use .mp4. Compared to .wmv, the quality difference shouldn't be really noticeable @ first glance  


mine at 1080p  


WHO ASKED U TYRONE!!!!????

jk

<3

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3726
Location
Playboy Mansion, United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:52 pm
TheFinalAccBoi wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
Sony AVC or main concept avc offers the best quality with 2-pass enabled. Both use .mp4. Compared to .wmv, the quality difference shouldn't be really noticeable @ first glance  


mine at 1080p  


WHO ASKED U TYRONE!!!!????

jk

<3  
lul rude mang

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:09 pm
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: