Shadow.18
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:20 pm
lol.......
Advertisement

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:21 pm
Free Knights: We're going to take a bunch of superhuman warriors with powers far in excess of what should be possible and that we do not understand and place absolutely no constraints on them whatsoever even as we send them out and expect them to continue to fight and die for us and at our wills. Before we've won the war against the superpowered alien invaders who would be delighted to kill us all. Also, they're the underclass away from the "true" seat of humanity to start with and feel no real loyalty towards human society. This couldn't possibly go wrong. =D

Royal Guard: We all know that A.I. is a crapshoot and we've decided to place all our hopes of surviving as a species on the backs of a bunch of genetically engineered meat shields that are basically being run by a ruler that is A) Of dubious quality and B) Is hackable. They are centered around our core of operations and the one thing that is absolutely necessary for us to beat the Narak and reclaim our homeworld; if they discover it, we are well and truly screwed, no matter how strong we are individually. Did we mention our leader is hackable? Not to mention that we're very dependent on her and will probably start relying on her to run our culture after we take back the planet, where we'll continue to use force to make sure that society continues to exist. And because we're so suspicious of enemies and want to be sure the job gets done, we've decided that the ends justify the means and we're going to do whatever the heck we have to in order to win. This couldn't possibly go wrong. =D

Yup, Earth's screwed. XD

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:42 pm
wow thats 1 way to look at it. might as well pull the trigger right now and say its game over man lol

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:03 pm
Rednal29 wrote:
Free Knights: We're going to take a bunch of superhuman warriors with powers far in excess of what should be possible and that we do not understand and place absolutely no constraints on them whatsoever even as we send them out and expect them to continue to fight and die for us and at our wills. Before we've won the war against the superpowered alien invaders who would be delighted to kill us all. Also, they're the underclass away from the "true" seat of humanity to start with and feel no real loyalty towards human society. This couldn't possibly go wrong. =D

Royal Guard: We all know that A.I. is a crapshoot and we've decided to place all our hopes of surviving as a species on the backs of a bunch of genetically engineered meat shields that are basically being run by a ruler that is A) Of dubious quality and B) Is hackable. They are centered around our core of operations and the one thing that is absolutely necessary for us to beat the Narak and reclaim our homeworld; if they discover it, we are well and truly screwed, no matter how strong we are individually. Did we mention our leader is hackable? Not to mention that we're very dependent on her and will probably start relying on her to run our culture after we take back the planet, where we'll continue to use force to make sure that society continues to exist. And because we're so suspicious of enemies and want to be sure the job gets done, we've decided that the ends justify the means and we're going to do whatever the heck we have to in order to win. This couldn't possibly go wrong. =D

Yup, Earth's screwed. XD  

Haha I actually kind of thought about something similar when I first read the descriptions on the site. I was thinking... hm how about that no faction option.. xD

Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:21 am
Lights705 wrote:
Wiesior wrote:
Lights705 wrote:

I really think it would be nice to see both factions working together sometimes, maybe helping eachother out on world bosses and splitting loots, and things like that, maybe it will happen, maybe it wont who knows.

Then what is the point of factions in game if you want cooperate? Sry, but as old L2 players I see absurd in this point - OWPvP and wars for field bosses is most funny thing in MMO.  

I dont mean cooperate ALL the time lol, but if a friend (who may be in another faciton needs some help and nobody is helping) send some help why not? ^.^  

Because that is play against your own faction.

Beside this, why do not join with friends to one faction? 0,o

krzychh

Rank 0
krzychh
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:51 pm
Definitely Free Knight. Royal Guard sounds too stuck-up and Free Knights seems more suitable for Shadow Walker.

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 25, 2013 2:21 pm
Wiesior wrote:
Lights705 wrote:

I really think it would be nice to see both factions working together sometimes, maybe helping eachother out on world bosses and splitting loots, and things like that, maybe it will happen, maybe it wont who knows.

i dont see this happening between factions but i do see it happening between guilds gl with that though im all bout peace till some 1 goes dark side on us. must protect our guild and friends at all cost Smile

Then what is the point of factions in game if you want cooperate? Sry, but as old L2 players I see absurd in this point - OWPvP and wars for field bosses is most funny thing in MMO.  

indigocarablack

Rank 0
indigocarablack
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:17 pm
All for the Free Knights!!

<br> IGN: AuroraXin, MidoriXin<br>Faction: Free Knights<br>Server: Valkyrie <br>Guild: Shadowbane

JimRival

Rank 0
JimRival
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:48 pm
Royal Guard.

cejv1986

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
cejv1986
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:50 pm
I started as a free knight, and will remain a free knight till the end! xD