persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:19 pm
the class wit hthe claws is an assassin right? just guessing
Advertisement

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:24 pm
I actually know some pretty cool Free knights, Evi being one of them <3333 and while I do think it's nice to have some friendly competitions we must remember it's just a game and we're all here for 1 reason. To have fun♥

I really think it would be nice to see both factions working together sometimes, maybe helping eachother out on world bosses and splitting loots, and things like that, maybe it will happen, maybe it wont who knows.

As long as every player has some sort of respect for others I'm sure great things could happen, even between 2 factions waring against eachother.

I for one know if Evi ever needed my help, I would help her if the game allowed me to and I hope she would do the same for me, afterall we're all here for 1 thing, to save the planet ^^
Maybe it's just me who shares these views, maybe there's others but I'm always willing to help anyone in need.

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:36 pm   Last edited by persocom100 on Jan 21, 2013 6:32 pm. Edited 2 times in total
i like the idea of that 2 but if we are forced cause the game has where you are forced to pvp for say a place to farm or mine where only the winning side gets to farm to help boost that faction economy and won't be able to talk between both side of factions sometimes they do that 2

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:45 pm
persocom100 wrote:
i like the idea of that 2 but if we are forced cause the game has where you are forced to pvp for say a place to farm or mine where only the winning side gets to farm to help boost that faction economy and will be be able to talk between both side of factions sometimes they do that 2  

Well it obvious something like that will happen,Example: where there will be a world boss and both factions could fight for it, or both guilds (depending on who's there and when etc) and let's say whoever there are sort of friendlies to eachother, even though they "can" attack eachother, they all agreed not to, and to help (although im sure AOE'S would piss alot of people off, on both sides). LOL.

But aside from that maybe there could be assistance from both sides 1 day. I know it's a *very* long shot of a thought hey, it could happen =)

And I would also like a thing where we have to fight for farming spots, fun competition is fun♥

Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:52 pm
Lights705 wrote:

I really think it would be nice to see both factions working together sometimes, maybe helping eachother out on world bosses and splitting loots, and things like that, maybe it will happen, maybe it wont who knows.

Then what is the point of factions in game if you want cooperate? Sry, but as old L2 players I see absurd in this point - OWPvP and wars for field bosses is most funny thing in MMO.

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:55 pm   Last edited by persocom100 on Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm. Edited 2 times in total
ya L2 castle sieges were great i love to own my base or HQ i also thinking along the lines of rf online "chip wars" where u fight for control of a safe zone for mining alot of strategic game play for wars hopefully they have something of that nature

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:00 pm
Wiesior wrote:
Lights705 wrote:

Then what is the point of factions in game if you want cooperate? Sry, but as old L2 players I see absurd in this point - OWPvP and wars for field bosses is most funny thing in MMO.  

I dont mean cooperate ALL the time lol, but if a friend (who may be in another faciton needs some help and nobody is helping) send some help why not? ^.^

Shadow.18

Rank 0
Shadow.18
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:02 pm
persocom100 wrote:
the class wit hthe claws is an assassin right? just guessing  
yup...thats the 1 i will choose...the Shadow Walker xD

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:04 pm
ya i always like venturing to the other side say hello to the other champs lower lvls see me coming begin to run then wave them a friendly hello then help wipe out that huge mob they were tanking ^^ we dont always have to be hostile

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:09 pm
ya the pic of the shadow walker...man did freddy krueger get extensions? makes woverine's claws look tame