persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:03 pm
royal guard sounds cool to me
Advertisement

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:27 pm
mmm after further thought I prefer the costume of royal guard but prefer the over mission of a Free Knight. going out on missions slaying bosses seeking out adventures more my cup of tea

I cast my vote FREE KNIGHTS

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:31 pm
While I read through some of the previous posts...

Why is everyone categorizing others because of what faction they choose?

Anyone who joins Free Knights are violent and rude?

VeneficusIV wrote:
Also readying all the rudeness from all the Free Knights i woudnt fit in. LoL Very Happy  

Why anyone think that? Personally, I drew Free Knights out of... an empty tissue box (it's so cute because it's watermelon-shaped ♥).

Except it's open because I used them all up. Boohoo. :'<

Just because the description of a faction says that they're adventurous and progressive (not to be confused with aggressive), all of a sudden every single person who decided to join Free Knights is rude? I'm not sure how I'd describe it.. I would say naivety, but it's not what I'm looking for.

Why are people categorizing players into different personality types because of what faction they choose? Can someone not choose Free Knights because they like adventure, their latex suits and the color red?

Just because the description says that Royal Guards are conservative and honorable, suddenly they're definitely the best faction (who knows why) and kind?

It's wrong to judge others depending on their faction. It's prejudice (hey, I found the word I was looking for). Please, wake up and come to your senses.

Sorry for the rant, I just hate seeing all this prejudice from a mere description that isn't supposed to describe the players, but to give each faction a back story.

Shadow.18

Rank 0
Shadow.18
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:42 pm
free knight xD

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:50 pm
im not violent or rude just ambitious i prefer honor but i love the since of conquest but i do agree the red with black color do impose a evil side why i prefered the gold color...

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:54 pm
Evaeri wrote:
While I read through some of the previous posts...

Why is everyone categorizing others because of what faction they choose?

Anyone who joins Free Knights are violent and rude?

VeneficusIV wrote:
Also readying all the rudeness from all the Free Knights i woudnt fit in. LoL Very Happy  

Why anyone think that? Personally, I drew Free Knights out of... an empty tissue box (it's so cute because it's watermelon-shaped ♥).

Except it's open because I used them all up. Boohoo. :'<

Just because the description of a faction says that they're adventurous and progressive (not to be confused with aggressive), all of a sudden every single person who decided to join Free Knights is rude? I'm not sure how I'd describe it.. I would say naivety, but it's not what I'm looking for.

Why are people categorizing players into different personality types because of what faction they choose? Can someone not choose Free Knights because they like adventure, their latex suits and the color red?

Just because the description says that Royal Guards are conservative and honorable, suddenly they're definitely the best faction (who knows why) and kind?

It's wrong to judge others depending on their faction. It's prejudice (hey, I found the word I was looking for). Please, wake up and come to your senses.

Sorry for the rant, I just hate seeing all this prejudice from a mere description that isn't supposed to describe the players, but to give each faction a back story.  

+1 It's definitely wrong to judge based on the faction that someone is joining, and there already seems to be tension between some of the Royal Guard people and the Free Knight people as a result of this.

Shadow.18

Rank 0
Shadow.18
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:02 pm
well there is some ppl who are evil in games..even if they choose be royal knight they can still be evil

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:07 pm
this is becoming alittle to funny...join the dark side dun dun dun i feel the force with in you ...you are weak, come to the dark side dun dun dun dun dun dun dun sounds alittle familiar Razz

Shadow.18

Rank 0
Shadow.18
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:15 pm
persocom100 wrote:
this is becoming alittle to funny...join the dark side dun dun dun i feel the force with in you ...you are weak, come to the dark side dun dun dun dun dun dun dun sounds alittle familiar Razz  
hahahaha i love the dark side...in all the games i choose rogue or assassin..well they r d same ..but that is my style xD

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:18 pm
im gonna laugh when aeria says opps says we made a slight mistake the the red and black suit is for honor, and the gold and white is for adventure when everything is just vice versa lol. what would people say then